cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I do if a buyer does not pay for an order and ebay charged me again for relisting?

The vehicles were not paid for I called and was advised to cancel and relist.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

What can I do if a buyer does not pay for an order and ebay charged me again for relisting?

Why don't you cancel  and relist?  You can't make the buyer pay!  Car sales are non-binding.  Perhaps try selling your car locally .

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Sometimes when this happens, I sing a little song.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Motor vehicle sales on eBay are nonbinding on either party.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

When the air blows hot, your whole system is shot.  To fix it, you will be ripped off and charged alot.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My greatest concern was being charged twice by eBay for an item that was not paid. I called and they reversed the duplicate charge. Thanks for all the response. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

May I make a suggestion? If you plan to list motor vehicles on eBay, you might want to read more about how to do that on eBay because it works somewhat differently than other things.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply