Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can Anyone Identify These Vintage Cal Custom Handle Things??

I have 10 of these new old stock Cal Custom Hawk kits, I can't find any info on them as to what they fit or what they're actually used for. The handles are about 12" long, all of the hardware and handles are stainless steel. There is a stock number o...

Buyer paid for car and vanished?

Hi domestic sale of an antique. Money was wired in full days ago but the title remains in my name. Buyer has vanished. This is not a scenario I anticipated and the funds have already been committed to other things. Buyer is not returning calls or tex...

Resolved! Any idea what these pinup ladies are?

Purchase these at an estate auction. Came from the shop of an avid motorcycle repair hobbyist. I've searched and researched extensivley to try and figure these out. I've posted on facebook groups and asked friends. Nobody has any ideas. They measures...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with identification of Vehicle Headrest

Pair of Gray Vehicle Headrests~ Unknown Model or Make ~Car or Truck HeadrestsApproximate Measurements:Measures approximately 5" between postsHeadrest measures approximately 7" tallPost measure approximately 8" tall and approximately 7/16" in diameter

DSCI0160.JPG DSCI0161.JPG DSCI0162.JPG DSCI0163.JPG
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Remanufactured Auto Transmissions for cars and trucks

Remanufactured auto transmissions for cars and trucks, will bring new life to your vehicle. Making sure you check the warranty out, a 24 months warranty on the transmission you are purchasing is an indication the product is done properly. Installatio...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slowly getting there

I finally got my gallon of Slick Sand primer in and got the whole 56 chrysler primed.Slowly getting there here are a few pictures.Bruce.P.S. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 55 replies
  • 2 helpful

What is the True Motive Here?

My Customer Service Manager showed a 2003 Mercedes E500 last night. It's a very nice car that we did a lot of work. It is not for sale on eBay. Here's the car and the service report: Now, the service report: We brought this clean Mercedes in for serv...

03e500f1.JPG 03e500t.jpg 03e500in1.jpg
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paint prices verses Reducer {thinner} prices

Yesterday i bought a quart of ford white paint for $43.00.Then a gallon of acrlic enamel reducers for $38.00.I am glad i had some hardner left. Last time i checked it was about $39.00 for a small can.Boy i cant wait to see what a gallon of paint is g...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is my car's auction still on ebay after 3 years?

I buy and sell cars as a hobby, and when it comes to selling, it helps if there is some mystery of the previous selling price of the car.Ive noticed most of my auctions disappear within 90 days or so, but for some reason some auctions stay around for...

Ebay Motors Seller re-listed vehicle and won't respond to messages

HI, So I won a vehicle auction on saturday night at 10:30 pm roughly, I immediatley sent a messaging saying I had to transfer funds into the bank account associated with my paypal account to pay the $1000.00 deposit. I didn't hear anything from the s...

Bought a car, seller advertised it incorectly - help!

Hey Ebayers! Im in need of some help and advice as I can't find a way to email ebay directly!I bought a car back in March, found the car on ebay but didnt purchase it through the site (have bank transer to show the money went to the seller). The sell...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone had a Craigslist Seller say they gave the Camper to eBay shipping company in Omaha, NE

I inquired about an Airstream that showed up on our local Craigslist. I have been watching prices and thought the listed price was too low but inquired anyway. It was a text number. When I texted that I wanted to see it I got a text back saying "Hi, ...

BUYER BEWARE Canadian made cars

before you buy a car get the VIN number and run it and make sure it is not made in Canada. Chrysler and a few other automakers will not warranty the car. These dealers will sell these cars at Great unbelievable prices and they don't disclose that the...

• 96 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! GATOR SALE

This sale was found on CL first. Went to look at it and it was gone but I had the e-mail because someone did a screen print. Looks like a scam From: Barbara Reed [mailto:barbarareed062@gmail.com] Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 9:30 AM > Subject: Fwd: ...

Ebay Motor Con Artist

I just wanted to put this out here in hopes it will help someone in the future from making the same mistake I made buying from Car Cafe in Houston Texas. When I found the truck I purchased on Ebay Motors I read the description very carefully and it r...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors