Mobile Apps
Need help or want to share feedback about the eBay Android and iOS mobile apps? This is the place to be.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problem

The amount was withdrawn from my card and the request was not fulfilled. The reason for the failure of the payment process, what is the problem? How do I get my money back?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Android app internal error

Any time I try to browse saved searches or view items in search results, I get the message "Internal error. Please try restarting the app." However, nothing works to fix this. Not clearing cache, restarting, or even reinstalling. Help please!

Resolved! Internal error on saved items.

I can't look at any of my saved items. I get an internal error everytime I click on an item. It worked fine yesterday! I have restarted the app, I tried reloading as the error suggests. I have cleared the cache for ebay and even restarted my phone, b...

Internal error

Hi, When I try to open a saved search I get the message: internal error, try restarting the app. I have signed out, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone and still the error persists. Huawei p20 pro, firmware up to date Have you any...

Search Function Rendered Useless

The 4/27/2022 Android app update has rendered the item search function completely useless. All search attempts now result in an immediate "Internal Error" message. All recommended troubleshooting steps have been performed to no avail (including cache...

"Saved Searches" breaks down

This problem started yesterday. Clicking on various saved searches in eBay Android app list works for a few searches initially, but then it breaks down with "There was an internal error" message. After that no saved searches work anymore. Clicking on...

Screenshot_20220428-095154.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Packing Slip

I used to be able to purchase a shipping label, print it and print a packing slip all from my android phone.eBay has changed the way everything looks and works in the app and now I can find no way whatsoever of printing a packing slip from the eBay a...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bugs

Hello, I have an IPhone 7 Plus and I’m running the latest update 6.58.0.2964. Since last night my saved searches come back as no search results found and searching a vendors site stalls out or says the same thing. There is also a problem with leaving...

Bug with iOS app

The iOS app seems to have a bug. When I try to enter tracking information for an item I've sold, the app just freezes completely and then crashes. I'm running the latest version of iOS on an XS Max with no other apps running in the background, and my...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors