cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app selling update

We have recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with the new form here. We will be here to answer questions for you.

Thank you

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Android app selling update

I agree, I hate it!
Message 76 of 198
latest reply

I am having the same issue! I hate this new update. Is anyone doing anything about it?

Message 77 of 198
latest reply

I completely agree. I always used my phone for every listing , now I have to fire-up my laptop. It is very discouraging.
Message 78 of 198
latest reply

Yes, I agree 100%. This has really put a damper on my selling.
Message 79 of 198
latest reply

I completely agree. Is anyone from eBay listening to us?!
Message 80 of 198
latest reply

I am in a similar position. I hate the new format and I hope and pray someone in authority is reading these post. And then gives us back what we want!
Message 81 of 198
latest reply

I am in the same boat! I hate the new format. And calling them IS a waist of time. I hope someone with the authority to change the format back to the way it was is reading these post.
Message 82 of 198
latest reply

Automatically adding best offers on auctions is extremely annoying and when trying to remove it wants to charge an insertion fee.  My first 50 items are supposed to be FREE.  This could cause a legal issue for eBay. 

Message 83 of 198
latest reply

Did you by any slim chance add a "request total from seller button"?

I had a customer this evening message me asking me to combine the items in her cart...she had to jump on her lap top instead. Wonderful buying experience

Cant sell easily from the app, cant buy easily from the app it seems

Have you no clue how other companies manage to work their apps? try hiring one of their guys for a month to help you out

Message 84 of 198
latest reply

My sales have absolutely gone down since these issues started, if not a little before then.

Ebay, if someone is reading this, selling on your platform is my #1 source of income. I pay my bill to you on time every month since 1998. Please provide me with the correct service and website performance that I pay for.
Message 85 of 198
latest reply

I would suggest if you want to have any questions answered maybe going through twitter. I posted something here and never got an answer but I did on twitter. It did take a few days but I finally got real messages from someone. Also for those that want to use the good until cancelled duration option I have been assured that even though it states 30 days in the listing that after that initial 30 days it will relist automatically. It says it in a sentence in the listing under buy it now. I will post screen shots. Not sure if it will relist but I'm hopeful!! 

Message 86 of 198
latest reply

I am exhausted trying to get ebay to go back to the previous format. And yes, I am experiencing all of the above mentioned complaints. Very frustrating. The old saying goes," If it ain't broken, don't fix it. "
Message 87 of 198
latest reply

I am in total agreement with your statement. Going through the same thing.
Message 88 of 198
latest reply

I agree 100 %
Message 89 of 198
latest reply

It is a horrible app. I also want the old format back.
Message 90 of 198
latest reply