cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app selling update

We have recently updated the selling form for all sellers. We would like you to post any feedback you have with the new form here. We will be here to answer questions for you.

Thank you

Message 1 of 198
latest reply
197 REPLIES 197

Re: Android app selling update

I am in agreement with the many other sellers voicing problems and concerns with the latest update. I use my phone exclusivley to list on Ebay. Last night it took me 3 times as long and I still had to fix the photo order and length of listing on a desk top.

Please go back to the previous format. I won't be able to list anything until this is fixed. Please HELP!

Message 46 of 198
latest reply

I absolutely hate the updates to the Android app selling, I can NOT take the photos from the app and do the editing prior to it posting. I have to go to a desk top to do any photo editing. It is NO longer a quick and easy process. Please please REMOVE the UPDATE for the Android selling app!!!!!!!!
Message 47 of 198
latest reply

Are you going to resolve our issues or are you going to just post the same generic reply to everyone?
Message 48 of 198
latest reply

Mine won't let me change any of that on new app. It's not a option to adjust anynore. So there is nothing to post. It's missing.
Message 49 of 198
latest reply

I was able to post. I'm missing key features. I can't enter any condition specifics, just marked used. Before you had to put details there. When setting up a fixed price item the duration is missing in action and can't set it. I'm not sure what it is defaulting to.
Message 50 of 198
latest reply

I called last week. I called again today with the same issues and sent 3 emails to merch support.  Samsung Note 8 running Android, and when I view many of my best selling items, it does not give me the option to revise or end my listing (only 'sell similar' or 'watch this item'), as if I was looking at someone elses items.  I NEED CONTROL OVER MY OWN LISTINGS.  All 3,100+ of them.  For what I pay in seller fees, I feel very ignored.  I am not a happy seller, and would like somebody at ebay to regognize this and fix the issue.  That is what I pay you for.

Message 51 of 198
latest reply

How about you change it back to the previous app that actually worked and wasn't complete garbage I waste so much time trying to list items with this one it can take up to 15 minutes or more minimum to get one listed this is ridiculous please get rid of this garbage. I get error messages the layout is horrible a lot of the options are gone that used to be there this thing is clunky and stupid whoever made it should get fired immediately

Message 52 of 198
latest reply

Both sell similar or new listings...there isn't an option for duration at all and after filing out other info it just defaults to 30 days.  Can you please just put the app back to the old version? We have been at a stand still since this happened. It is awful...not one person likes it. 

Message 53 of 198
latest reply

Can't save cropped photo when trying to edit a saved for later listing

Message 54 of 198
latest reply

None of the promoted listings that I am paying you for come up in search results on the app. Ebay reps....please search "white house candy", and you can verify on my account that they are promoted items and have been for quite some time. This is affecting my sales. FIX THE ISSUE.
Message 55 of 198
latest reply

i agree,  app is poorly designed . they took away the ability to change duration which defaults to good until sold which is a loophole to charge for relisting without your knowledge.  

FIX IT NOW please becuase its annoying to have to go to the pc to change each listing before being able to list.

Message 56 of 198
latest reply

having many issues with the new selling platform ...

--the photos take longer to do, too many more steps,..

--the shipping only let's me give 2 USA and 1 International shipping options and I used to give both 3 options..

--it also changed what I picked for my handling time...

it actually took me like 30 minutes to list 1 item, I have never taken that long..

I'm still trying to go through my listing with the photo problem you guys had like a month and a half ago and now this..

Message 57 of 198
latest reply

it doesnt let you put the info of the condition , it just give options to pick from but we cant add info no more

Message 58 of 198
latest reply

it doesnt have too many options for shipping, just 2 for USA and 1 for International.. I used to do 3 for each one .and when I tried to pic international it would disappear and not let me add that shipping option 

Message 59 of 198
latest reply

I uninstalled my eBay app on my android, reinstalled it and now I can upload more than one photo at a time. Thank you!
Message 60 of 198
latest reply