cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Saturday Lights (off) - post your pix for the Ugly Stick Victim auctions here!

Pictures of your sillies, or the ugly stick beating death victims.  Things that should never have seen the light of day, or any light at all.  Things that make you wonder why someone bothered.  Has it become even worse with age?  Did the Fairy of Misfortune give it a christening gift?  Post its picture here!

Even if you're not in the contest, whose prize is bragging (or cringeing) rights, if you've got a plug-ugly piece that's not jewelry this is where it goes.

I'll start off with my candidate - if you think it's bad in the pictures, it's worse in person:

101_0055.JPG

The thing looks distinctly like some surgical photos I've seen of noncancerous growths.(LOL)  With warts. It's the right color too. Technically it's pretty good but ... dang.

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 1 of 101
latest reply
100 REPLIES 100

Re: Saturday Lights (off) - post your pix for the Ugly Stick Victim auctions here!

he will be situated right next to Alice by the front door, my partially complete antique porcelain doll. They will be good friends

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 91 of 101
latest reply

Re: Saturday Lights (off) - post your pix for the Ugly Stick Victim auctions here!

BTW shaduh, if you dont want to ship him to Hawaii, I will understand (Alice won't, but you can deal with her yourself)

photo 0bd055e0-f76a-4f06-b6fc-f8dfa2c4abf8.jpgisn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit
Message 92 of 101
latest reply

teddy is coming straight to Hawaii...& we do expect pics of him & Alice togetherSmiley LOL

Message 93 of 101
latest reply

Congratulations to all of you!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 94 of 101
latest reply

Oh,LOL...Congratulations to ALL of the winners....

I am very. very sorry I was not able to enter and post on this thread.

On top of all the problems with the storms that recently ripped thru, we have/had a racoon up in the attic.

Our animal control won't some out as it was in the attic. Had it been in the living quarters, they would have come out to trap it. Make sense to you? So I had to call a service, they set a trap on the roof two days ago but cage is still M-T. Hwever, I do not hear the racoon. Neighbor saw it on our lawn last night. I saw a pair of coyotes on the neighbor's lawn yesterday afternoon. I am hoping they coyotes ran into the racoon. 

TEX
Message 95 of 101
latest reply

I love raccoons, when they're hats.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 96 of 101
latest reply

I hope you decide to do this again, I was not around a computer for days, partky due to the holiday. Would like to join in if it happens again.

Most used advice from my mother - Learn something new every day!
Message 97 of 101
latest reply

I'd like to see an "Ugliest Jewelry" contest just amongst us.  We post, we vote, but no auctions.  I got killed on the shipping for the ashtray!

I'm not a hoarder! There's a price tag on everything!
Message 98 of 101
latest reply

storms, racoons, missing cat (still no me-me)

poor ugly teddy's got it pretty good, he's moving to HawaiiSmiley Very Happy

Message 99 of 101
latest reply

You know, I agree, how bad can it be to be moving to Hawaii 😉
Message 100 of 101
latest reply

lucky ugly teddy!

Message 101 of 101
latest reply