Home & Garden
Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! F B Rogers Silver Co. 1883 Dome Butter Dish Some marked 273 vs others not marked ????

I purchased this silver-plated FB Rogers 1883 Roll Dome lid butter Dish. Most are marked with the pattern number 263, a few have no pattern number. The one I have does not include the pattern number 273 on the base. What does that mean? Is it older o...

butter dish.jpg

Help identifying round brass plates

I'm back with more hardware. I have four of these, they are brass, measure 5" across and 5/8" tall. The sides are higher than the middle, which is rounded in. It looks like a wall-protector or something fastened to the floor to keep legs of equipment...

Any Of You From Georgia Bird Lovers

Hi, To fellow Georgian bird lovers. Have any of you see any hummingbirds so far. I have not. I had plenty last year but can't remember when they first came.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Help pricing a Cable Nelson spinet piano?

Hello, so I'm hitting walls on all sites trying to date and price this thing serial # 1752 406856...See the all over the board pricing of 200$-20000$ for similar but not identical..Excellent functional condition with a few minor cosmetic infections.....

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors