Hobbies & Crafts
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping cost

over the last few years I have noticed some seller inflate the shipping amount in order to make more profit and save ebay cost. this only infuriates guys like me who are not getting a fair price on items some sellers are greedy. I especially love tho...

Difficult buyer - what should I have done

I just sold an N gauge trains set. It was a limited edition with a sequence number.OK so far.I had a second one, so I sent a second chance offer to the runner up bidder. I advised him that the limited set number was different (obviously) and that an ...

ebay sucks

Tried to sell something on ebay 3 different times. first two people said they wanted it, was waiting the 24 hours for them to pay and then they backed out. The third time i sold it, i was talking with the gentleman the WHOLE time about everything he ...

Red Heart Medium Teal Yarn

I am ISO a discontinued yarn by Red Heart in the color of Medium Teal. I only need a small amount to finish a very important afghan. I will buy more to make a second one just like this one. I want to sell or donate one and keep the other. Please, doe...

Lots of views but no sales

Just started selling napkins and rice paper for decoupage. I noticed that I get lots of views but no sales. There are a couple of other businesses selling similar products and they seem to be getting many sales. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Woul...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay standard envelope

A customer from Puerto Rico purchased a card listed with eBay standard envelope shipping cost. Went to print postage and eBay standard envelope was not an option. Everything in listing was correct. So I quess you can't use eBay standard envelope to s...

Please help to identify

I have this wooden object for long time. Bought it on yard sale out of curiosity..Still have no idea what is it.May be somebody can help!2 Photos attached.Thank you.  

20200419_121645.jpg 20200419_121650.jpg

Sellers

How can you allow someone to sell something for $26.99 and have the shipping at $11.75 and the product they are selling has a clearance sticker on it for $.25 (25 cents)? That is very dishonest. I'm not sure if I want to day buying on this site anymo...

Identify sewing cams

I have some sewing machine cams without a name to tell me what machine they go to. Can anyone help?    

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant Find Category For my Product on Ebay

Hi, I want to sell some Japanese mask on ebay. I cant find a specific category for it. Should I place it in arts category or hobbies and crafts category? You can see them here and help me selecting the right category for japanese traditional masks.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful