cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lots of views but no sales

Just started selling napkins and rice paper for decoupage. I noticed that I get lots of views but no sales. There are a couple of other businesses selling similar products and they seem to be getting many sales. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Would love some feedback to change things around.  Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

oncost
Scout

e-x 

you have one shop you seling item ,customer coming and go but not buying ,but near my shop same item selling item ,customer buying only them ,so some thing wrong with your shop check your titile ,price ,discrtiption ,timeing ,change of the product photo do some things diffrent  buyer will come to you 100%,l think you get some idea 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you are selling the same items (same pictures and quality) for the same or similar prices as established  vendors in your field, then you may have to wait for customers to find you.  If you are offering unique, rare, or otherwise different product you need to find a way to emphasize this.  Get busy on your social media - instagram, facebook, etc,  and promote your listings (following everybody's rules, of course).  Find local classes or on-line influencers in the crafts that use your product and let them know what you offer, with the info about your ebay listings and ask them to include you in their source lists. Good Luck!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply