cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

I have a couple moles I would rather be without, and don't really want to get surgery. I've heard of this cream called DermaTend that supposedly removes them, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and with what results? Thanks all!
Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

Re: Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

where can i get dermatend? and how much it cost?

Message 121 of 129
latest reply

I tried and it worked like a charm! Had a dime size mole on chest of all places! You could see it when I wore anything low cut or a bathing suit. Hated it. Dermatend worked just like it said it would! GONE in about a week. I'm getting ready to order some more for a mole on face I'd like to get rid of. Good luck to you! 🙂
Message 122 of 129
latest reply

Hello,

I absolutely tried it. 3 times in fact. Excellent results. First make sure you diagnose it correctly. Is the mole benign?  Is it possibly cancerous? If you are certain that it is just a mole you have had for a long long time and it hasn't changed and no doctor has told you that there is any concern about it, then it may well be a mole suitable for the treatment. I removed etremely successfully 3 moles I have had all my life, and I am 62 years old and I removed them in 2012. First one, then the next, then next etc.  All on my face in prominet places. You clean, you sand, you apply, you follow the instructions exactly and you are patient.  Net results: they disappear 98.3 % or 99.9%.  One of them is impossible to see where it was.  The other, barely a small slightly whiter skin area (which you would never see unless you knew it was there before), and the 3rd one, has a small bit of the mole left which doesn't bother me.  This remnant bit is because I did not sand that part of the mole carefully enough and the treatment did not get to that part of the mole. Nonetheless, it was a huge success and the tiny invisible part of the mole left is only detectable when I run my finger over it.  I am saying this system does effectively work. If they took it off the market, it would be because probably some people misdiagnosed a benign mole for a cancerous growth and hence, they got into trouble. It's now 2017, 5 years later, and I am completely pleased with the results. I have no interest in the Derma Tend Company, just a user who paid 20 or 50 bucks, whatever, and it worked as represented. Be patient.  It takes a while to scab up, fall off, scab up again, fall off and eventually (1 or 2 months) you never know anything was there. Considering I had the moles for 57 years and the cost was tiny, it was super worth the money and the wait.  Prep well, follow instructions, be patient. The stinging is minimal. When you apply the liquid/goo to your sanded mole it stings a little bit.  Big deal. Childbirth is way more painful, I imagine.

Good luck! Michael

Message 123 of 129
latest reply

Hey i know its years later😂 But do you know if you can still buy dermatend? As i cant find it anywhere. 

Message 124 of 129
latest reply

Hi, do you know where to buy dermatend now? I cant find it anywhere 

Message 125 of 129
latest reply

Hi where can i buy dermatend? 

Message 126 of 129
latest reply

I have used it a couple of times. You really must be careful with the stuff. use a nail file to gently rub the mole. then take a tooth pick and get just a little dermatend then gently poke the mole all round with the dermatend. BE CAREFUL not to get it anywhere else. make sure you completely cover the mole with the dermatend.

A word of caution.. it is going to burn bad. mine burned for several hours... but then when it finally stopped burning I had this little hard shell over the mole. do not wet it or rub it or touch it for any reason for 10 days.. if it start oozing that is normal, just take a tissue and gently wipe it.. one day it will just fall off and in about two weeks you will not even be able to tell where the mole was. Hope this helps. You must really be careful not to get it on any other tissue or it will cause problems.. using a toothpick is the best way to cover the mole with little poking to get into the pores good.

Message 127 of 129
latest reply

Yes and I would have loaded up on this if I thought the FDA would have ever banned its sale.  It was a wonderful product, but Big Brother thought the adults weren't intelligent enough to use it as directed, so the dermatologists are very happy making big $$$ again instead .  Used it and would never have known mole had ever been in a couple of places on my wife's face .  In contrast, her twin sister had one removed from her face by a dermatologist which left a noticeable indentation.  Thanks FDA for taking a great product off the market .  Worst sentence in the English language, "We're from the federal government and we're here to  help".

Message 128 of 129
latest reply

My wife had a mole on her upper top lip dermatend removed it within about 1 week or 2 its been about 4 years now and you can barely see any scar tissue. It works great 

Message 129 of 129
latest reply