Health & Beauty
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to tell fake Christian Dior Addict perfume ?:|

I have purchased Dior Addict edp a few times on ebay. I have noticed that the color of the perfume in the bottle has been a purple color and this time it is clear...?? Does anyone know what color it is supposed to be? Thanks for any and all help. ~Be...

Sellers on eBay selling hand sanitizer and rubbing alcohol

I think all these people selling rubbing alcohol And hand sanitizer on eBay For these ridiculous prices are taking advantage of this crisis If this wasn’t killing people I wouldn’t care but this virus is taking lives and I’m not gonna sell anything t...

Selling CPAP Masks..Ebay policy is Wrong!

Ebay's current policy regarding the sale of CPAP masks, either new or used, states that the FDA prohibits the sale unless you are a registered health care dealer, and a doctor's prescription is provided. This is not true at all. CPAP machines do requ...

PAIN IN TOOTH LONG AFTER ROOT CANAL

I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I've been going to a dental school to get cheaper prices on my dental work. The first thing they did was to tell me I needed a root canal and so I let them do it. That was six months ago and it hurt after they did...

Just Became a MaryKay consultant-but why can't I sell it on Ebay?? HELP

Hello everyone! I'm not a newbie to the boards, I'm a regular on the CCBoard (Childrens Clothing Boutique) I'm a Powerseller here on Ebay of infant/toddler/and Jr clothing and I just became a new MaryKay consultant!~ May I ask for some advice? I've b...

Any hair experts here?? Is Pantene really bad for your hair?

I have been told now by 2 different beauticians not to use Pantene and that it is really damaging to hair. I love the Pantene Pro-V conditioner for dry/damaged hair. Is it really that bad? It seems like the only conditioner that has done my hair good...

Discontinued Hair Products you wish they still made!

Why do they make a great product that works excellent for your hair and that other people like also, and then discontinue making it??? I wish they still made Matrix Essentials Sculpting Glaze and Matrix Simply Silk Detangling Rinse. Another fave of m...

Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

I have a couple moles I would rather be without, and don't really want to get surgery. I've heard of this cream called DermaTend that supposedly removes them, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and with what results? Thanks all!

RedKen P.P.T. "S-77" Instant-Acting Hair Reconditioner 1960's !?! Please help

Hello. I acquired this gem a few days ago. The bottle is full, though it appears some might have leaked. I have spent at least a couple of hours trying to find this version and the only references that I have come up with date in the late 1960's whic...

Shipping Perfume

Hello, I was wondering if you folks who sell perfume have trouble with shipping. I have gotten quite a few "old" perfumes at estate auctions and would really like to get them listed. In the past when I've taken the few that I've sold to the post offi...

User avatar by Scout
  • 79 replies
  • 3 helpful

Perfume ID please, no label on bottle

Could someone please help me id this perfume, when i rised the bottle, i lost the label on the base. bottle is 4.75" in height with cap on. cap is frosted, perfume is golden yellow in color, bottle is clear.

Help to identify a perfume bottle made in Belgium, possibly Avon

Hi, I received this perfume bottle in a lot I purchased recently and am requesting help in indentifying it. The bottle is embossed on bottom with "Bottle made in Belgium". The only bottle I've found similar to it is a Avon Mesmerize Colonge splash (l...

IMG_7847.jpg IMG_7852.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors