cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone tried DermaTend Mole remover?

I have a couple moles I would rather be without, and don't really want to get surgery. I've heard of this cream called DermaTend that supposedly removes them, I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and with what results? Thanks all!
Message 1 of 129
latest reply
128 REPLIES 128

pokervixen
Thrill-Seeker
Iodine will do the same thing for $1.99
Message 16 of 129
latest reply

applescruff23
Enthusiast
A new rainy day pastime.

No more updates?
Message 17 of 129
latest reply

beamerattic64
Enthusiast
I am considering this product as well. I on the other hand want it removed for appearence purposes which include it being on my face (sort of a cindy crawford mole). It's flat small but on my lip and noticable. Ahh wut to do!?
Message 18 of 129
latest reply

beamerattic64
Enthusiast
OK, hell no, def. dont use on ur face, toooo dangerous, i didnt use it but def. did alot of research
Message 19 of 129
latest reply

I had hoped nobody elso would be tempted to use this stuff. Moles aren't just on the surface, they can go very deep. So you burn off the surface with this stuff and the skin heals over. What happens if the rest
of the mole (which you can no longer see under the scar) turns into melanoma?
Message 20 of 129
latest reply

applescruff23
Enthusiast
Hoo boy. I still can't believe how anyone could even consider this stuff at all.

I brought this product up to my derm oncologist surgeon at my annual exam recently. These are her words:

"Absolutely insane".

And she should know.

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES!
Message 21 of 129
latest reply

punkerpoodle03
Enthusiast
I have plenty of moles on my arms and I don't think I would like to "burn" them off myself, yuk! My teenage daughter had a skin tag, sort of like a mole, but raised on the back of her neck. She wanted it off and it did bother her when she wore necklaces. We had a doctor remove it, only took a little bit of time. Insurance paid for it as long as it is bothersome, they won't pay if it is purely cosmetic. I think this is really the better way to go.
Beth -punkerpoodle03
Message 22 of 129
latest reply

lilly36
Enthusiast
I haven't tried this myself, but ran accross this several weeks ago. I had a few moles removed by my doctor last year, but still have a few small ones that I would like to take care of. I'm considering this...

http://www.skinsolutions.citymaker.com/no1moleremover.html
Message 23 of 129
latest reply

What is wrong with you people?
Message 24 of 129
latest reply

LOL at franquerolane's question...
Message 25 of 129
latest reply

I had an ugly one zipped off by a doctor and a strange one that appeared on my belly out of no where. Zip Zip and they are gone.They send them in automatically for testing. I really was suspicious of the one,but it was okay. A painless procedure!!
Message 26 of 129
latest reply

bluecait03
Enthusiast
I've just ordered a tub, I really hope it works. I have a flat one on my face but I will definitely test it on another mole before I apply it to my face. Tbh I think anything is good to try. I can't imagine that laser surgery is good for your skin and this dermatend product is all natural and thats gotta be better than something chemical right?
Message 27 of 129
latest reply

I should note (since these people are willing to use this 'mole remover' stuff) that applescruff23 is just kidding.
Message 28 of 129
latest reply

applescruff23
Enthusiast
Ooops...sorry. You're right, Franq!

And I agree with your other assessment as well...but it looks like we are all beating our common sense heads on the wall for this one.

Let them do it. They'll figure it out sooner or later.
Message 29 of 129
latest reply

They don't use a laser.They painlessly numb the area.You close your eyes and they cut them off. Next thing you know they put a bandaid on, and you are on your way. Goodbye ugly mole.
Message 30 of 129
latest reply