Fashion
This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EBAY Feedback Policy

I purchased 4 mens suits from an international buyer. Order number 111862198981.Purchased on April 24.Delivered on June 1Today is June 24.according to ebay policy, I cannot leave feedback on my purchase as the purchase is too old.I called customer se...

Can anyone help me authenticate this Louis Vuitton top?

Hi all, Could anyone possibly help me authenticate this Louis Vuitton top I picked up in a charity shop? I am not an expert on this kind of thing and have no idea where to start, but I wouldn't want to sell it if it's fake! Please note the writing ha...

HELP! Did I purchase a replica Louis Vuitton tie?

PLEASE HELP! I bought this tie from a trusted seller (100% positive feedback) but now I have a terrible feeling that I bought a replica Vuitton product.See photos here: Thank you for all your comments!

tie5.jpg tie4.jpg tie3.jpg tie2.jpg

Resolved! Seller offering Diane von Furstenberg dresses that turned out to be counterfeit. Should I report?

Hi, I have a quandary. I recently purchased a Diane von Furstenberg dress from an eBay seller. Since I own several DVF dresses bought directly from DVF.com, I immediately realized upon opening the package that the dress was a counterfeit, albeit a go...

Authenticating Ralph Lauren

Hello, I recently purchased this Ralph Lauren Polo. I need assistance if it is fake or not. Also what kind of polo is it. Thank you very much.

Gucci handbag real or fake?

Found this bag at a garage sale with the leather around the strap broken not sure if it's real or fake cannot find any tags or serial numbers, thanks

Coach flap bag No. 0974-534

Researching a purse I've had for so long I can't remember where I got it and discovered a Coach stamp inside (see pix) with the No. 0974-534 which, according to Ebay, is probably fake: "0974-534 - has shown up on several counterfeit Willis Bags and f...

18983126_313002639142937_658046462_n.jpg 18983313_313001779143023_2012649421_n.jpg 18944592_313001989143002_351849990_n.jpg

Resolved! Is this a replica Michael Kors?

I had a listing removed, stating that it wasn't authentic. I purchased the item, paying a hefty amount, without knowledge of it being a replica. Had I known it was, I wouldn't have even purchased it to begin with. The reason I was selling was because...

Chanel Scarf-fake?

My gut tells me it's fake, but I am not finding photos of other fake ones like this one, just one that sold in another color.The stitching looks machine done and I'm not sure about the print.Before I stick it in a yard sale I thought I would reach ou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful