cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gucci handbag real or fake?

Found this bag at a garage sale with the leather around the strap broken not sure if it's real or fake cannot find any tags or serial numbers, thanks 

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Not Gucci IMO but please post the interior.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

More pictures 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I agree with jsales - you should either return the person who ran the garage sale/toss it/or pay for authentication, however, I would not waste any more money on it.  

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Sorry, definitely fake.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Yard sales and thrift shops are full of fakes (of various non-brands) with the designer name carved into the pleather.
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Thanks for the help, I don't know a lot in this area, I only gave $1.00 for it, was just thinking with the broken strap It was cheap price. I don't think at that price the older lady was trying to pull one on me, the sad part I think she believed it was authentic so I wonder how much she might have paid. Thanks

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Sadly, whatever she paid for it it was too much.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I'd agree with the other comments in this one.  Sadly,  not a bag made by Gucci.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Agreed.. Not real as they typically will have serial numbers inside

Best,

HH

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

That type of stamping can commonly be seen with fake vendors internationally and canal street type locations. Sometimes they will have stamps for several different brands and just stamp whatever logo onto the fake bag on the spot.
Message 11 of 11
latest reply