cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has USPS delivery been a little slow lately?

Last week I got a 1/2 DSR on shipping time. It was the first one I've received.  I'm working on running reports to see who it was.  The thing is, I ship the same day or the next morning.  I can't be any quicker than that.  To see if shipping time/delivery is off, I began tracking a Priority Mail package that was sent last week and after 6 days it still hasn't reached its destination. I hope this isn't happening regularly.  Is anyone else having late deliveries or getting your shipping DSR dinged?

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. --Philippians 4:8
Message 1 of 206
latest reply
205 REPLIES 205

Re: Has USPS delivery been a little slow lately?

I bought something September 30 it is October 12 and it hasn't departed from the site for usps in houst and I am in Michigan!
Message 196 of 206
latest reply

I'm still waiting on my package. Was supposed to be 3 day priority mail I'm on day 5. Aggravating
Message 197 of 206
latest reply

SLOW? I HAD A PACKAGE MAILED FROM INDIANA TO NEW JERSEY, 10 DAYS LATER IT WINDS UP IN TAMPA FLORIDA!  THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST CLASS MAIL!  WHAT A JOKE. I DOUBT IF ILL EVER SEE THIS PACKAGE, SO IM GLAD TO HAVE IT INSURED. PLEASE...BRING BACK THE PONY EXPRESS!

Message 198 of 206
latest reply

I ordered a package from HongKong China.

It took total of 3 days from droppoff at Post Office in China to arrive at NY .

It took 1 week from NY to me near Tampa.

It arrived in Tampa, then Seminole Post Office neighboring me Largo, 5 miles down the road.

Delayed in that PO for 2 days - before even getting to my PO - then wait another day to deliver to me.

What is with this USPS idiots ?

They could not just ship it from Tampa to the KLargo PO - and save 2 days ?

It was supposed to be Express ... that which USPS does Not Respect.

Message 199 of 206
latest reply

I ordered a package from HongKong China.

* It took total of 3 days from droppoff at Post Office in China to arrive at NYC.

* It took 1 week from NYC to me near Tampa.

It arrived in Tampa, then Seminole Post Office neighboring me Largo, 5 miles down the road.

Delayed there at that PO for 2 days - before even getting to my PO - then wait another day to deliver to me.

What is with this USPS idiots ?

They could not just ship it from Tampa to the Largo PO - and save 2 days ?

- Or, from Seminole to adjoining Largo

- NOOO , they sent it to Tampa - to Seminole - to Tampa - to Largo...

>> Gotta love those IDIOTS Logic !

What BOZOS !

Message 200 of 206
latest reply

I have ordered several items lately & they r really slow. i recond they r think I have to ship with them but Fedex has noticed it to & have started cutting prices. If they don't know how to run the USPS then maybe Trump can get in & make them start operating like a business & not a play place.

Message 201 of 206
latest reply

He might of assumed that was stuff that had been delivered already 

Message 202 of 206
latest reply

USPS delivery has been very slow lately.It's Dec 2016.Last year Dec it was moving a lot faster.Even my deliveries from China.I shop eBay a lot.So,I noticed the change.I wonder what is going on.

Message 203 of 206
latest reply

I've noticed my packages are delayed now more than they were around Christmas. They're being Shipped quickly by the Sellers, but are getting stalled "In Route to Destination" for 2-3 days.This can happen anywhere along the route including at our local hub in Austin TX. I've recently had them post a "Departure" time, and had it be "In route to destination" for 2 days. This is ludicrous since our local P.O. is only 35 miles away, and normally gets scanned "Arrived" in less than an hour.

I would estimate that 40% of my "3 day Priority Mail" packages are getting to me 1-3 days past the "Expected delivery by date". Normally they are early or at least on time.

Message 204 of 206
latest reply

Yes.it has been very late.tracking information isn't working either.I don't know what usps problem is.I always received my packages before the delivery date.now they are coming late.wish they would get it together.

Message 205 of 206
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 206 of 206
latest reply