Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Doll identity

I can't find any marking's on this doll and hope someone can help me identify her. I don't have the original outfit but I remember she was wearing an orange overall and a checkered shirt. She also has orange sneaker.If someone could help me find her ...

Resolved! 2004 AEL Artist Name Unreadable?

Hello! I am trying to read the artist name on this hard vinyl, 2004 AEL, 20" baby doll. She is full hard vinyl and has an artist signature on the back that I cannot figure out what is. Thank you all in advance!

doll signature.jpg doll baby.jpg

Can someone id these dolls

I have these dolls I am trying to sell and I have no idea what they are. Can someone identify them? They have no markings on them. The clothing says made in Hong Kong. Thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

German Bisque Head Doll

I have a doll marked “698 1/2 Germany # 7.” Can anyone help me ascertain the manufacturer. It might be Alt, Beck and Gottschalk, but I cannot find a reference with the #7 associated with 698 1/2 Germany.

did I JUST FIND A TREAUSRE ????????? please help with ID

Found this jewel in what seems to be original package unused with unused accesories never taken out of their slots. - Doll 6,5" tallCan anyone help me determine the Maker and aproximate value ? Found no reference of this 247/18 Germany Marking... wha...

doll.jpg doll-001.jpg doll1.jpg

Help identifying this doll please?

Hi all, Thank you in advance for your help! Trying to identify this doll. The only markings I could find is one capital A on the top of the back. Doll seems to be made of a rubber or soft plastic. The whole body is the same material. Thanks so much!

Please help ID antique bisque doll marked only 62. 10.

Hi, I recently came across this lovely girl. Her only markings are 62. 10. She has a blonde mohair wig that I'm not sure is original, although it's definitely vintage, and gorgeous blue paperweight set eyes. I also don't know if her eyes are original...

IMG_0959.JPG IMG_0964.JPG IMG_0965.JPG

Best temporary material for setting doll eyes

Hi, I'm going to be selling some antique bisque dolls. They originally had sleep eyes but they were lost before I acquired the dolls. I'm planning on buying some appropriate replacement eyes and just setting them straight into the head without a rock...

Resolved! TONNER QUESTION

Anyone have any information on what is going on with Tonner dolls?Not seeing hardly anything new coming from Tonner at all when I visit the site. No events either. I have a feeling people just aren't buying and collecting like they once were able to ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone recognize this Ideal Crissy doll outfit?

I found this Ideal Crissy wearing this outfit. I cannot find it or the pattern for it on the internet. Does anyone recognize it? A rubber band is wrapped around the waist... thanks!

Who is my mystery doll ?

Vinyl, scads of hair, strange eyes, twist waist with number 20800 on her back. 8 inches tall. Eyes don't close. She's a bit mysterious. Ethnic, but could be from any number of countries. Thanks for any help at all.

Resolved! Can you help me identify this vintage Enesco Doll Year name etc

Hello I have an 18" African American Doll I think she is a schoolgirl because she is carrying a book. Her head hands and feet are a resin type material. Her body is soft burlap stuffed with cotton. Her hair is in cloth rag ties. Her face is painted. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors