Dolls
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Who is this goofy looking set of dolls from my dollhouse?

They feel like rubber and bend at the joints. Their faces are almost white in color while the rest of them in pinkish. I want to say I remember the grandpa from somewhere but it slips my mind. Any idea whom they are made by, age, origin, or anything ...

sr5grgCxSJK75oXkoBHJIA.jpg RYrhFBtISYeOBz8jThq8QA.jpg

Please help identifying these dolls

I have had these dolls for about 28 years and I'm having a hard time finding the makers. I believe one of them was my mothers, the plastic bride with knitted dress. The first one I played with as you can see her hair, but I've heard the clothes can b...

Resolved! I need help identifying a doll - Thanks

This doll doesn't have any markings. It looks well made. Does anybody know what brand this is?Thanks in advance.

DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0011.JPG

Japanese Geisha Doll Age? Maker? Anything?

Hi I was hoping someone may be able to help me. I recently purchased this beautiful Geisha Doll. There is a tag on it written entirely in Japanese that I cannot translate. There is also a sticker on the underside of the wood that says made in Japan n...

0301AE6E-0CE7-40FF-852E-CBC1278D5604.jpeg 05DCBA1E-5EE5-4F28-B2DB-6C837D7D893A.jpeg D523278B-911F-4684-8356-6B2F6A4E6304.jpeg F84AEE1B-7A0B-48B6-A818-8D725E4AA447.jpeg

Help Identify Doll

I bought this doll at an estate sale and been wondering what year she was made in ect. I don't care if shes an antique or not, I just want to know her information but I can't find anything about this doll. Her tag was cut off as you can see in one of...

Masterpiece Doll Lyra

I have been looking for this doll by Monika Peter-Leicht. Please msg me if you have her for sale. Thank you!

How do flirty eyes work?

I recently bought a K & R Simon Halbig doll with flirty eyes. Because her wig is not currently attached, I can easily reach in her head and move her eyes back and forth. How do they work once her wig is attached? I assume something is broken, or inco...

Trying to ID German Austrian Boy Doll W Lederhosen-help??!

This 17" doll has a softer head (would that be composition??) and a stiff body (celluloid) with seams. The only mark on neck, is what looks like "AKO" or HKO" or "FKO".This is a MAMA doll, but his voice box is sadly. broken.I'd like to get an idea of...

Need doll wig help!

I need help! I have a Bonnie babe doll that needs a new wig as well as tlc. The previous owner was rather rough on her. I can not find any information about wig size since the doll originally did not have a wig.the previous owner glued a ratty red wi...

Cabbage Patch ID please and thank you!

Hi! I have a cabbage patch doll in good used condition. I would really, REALLY appreciate any help identifying her and the value. She has a vinyl head and cloth body, tan skin, rosy cheeks, dimples, brown eyes, reddish brown crimped long yarn hair. H...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors