cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

Here is mystery picture

mysterydoll

Message 946 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh great glad to know tis,lets hpe it does not happen again, Hugs Lynn

Message 947 of 2,404
latest reply

After a frustrating shipping episode, and a nasty email to The Dollhouse regarding shipping, Odette finally arrived home, she almost didn't make it though. She's my first Plusczok, and my first 10.5" doll. So here she is with Little Rock

Don't call us little....

Message 948 of 2,404
latest reply

She's precious! He's adorable too :-x

Thanks again Lynn, love your mystery doll :-x

...things are almost back to normal. Car will be totalled but I have insurance so I'm covered. That was nerve racking. 3 days of flood waters 1/2" from coming in to the house.

Message 949 of 2,404
latest reply

Post # 1000  😛

Photobucket
Message 950 of 2,404
latest reply

I recovered from Tropical Storm Debbie 🙂 & I'm back to the Bratz's. Here is a little Bratz conversion I just did. Yasmin "Nighty Night" received a new Bratz jointed body and a repaint on her damaged lips. I boiled her hair straight. She has pretty frosted blonde hair - love her.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seller pic - BEFORE
Photobucket

Message 951 of 2,404
latest reply

Long overdue for a visit to this thread!!  Patkan, I love your pinnochio.  Don't know if I spelled that right or not, ha!

Deja!!  I am so glad your home did not get flooded and sorry to hear about your car.  What a nightmare that must have been with worry.  I did come in just in time to see your latest Bratz hybrid tho:-x  Little flirty-flirt she is.  Was just thinking the other day, that I need a nice plaid skirt; one that would go well with goth.  And there it is!!  You have it:^O

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 952 of 2,404
latest reply

Looked at the rest of the pics.  Her hair looks much better!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 953 of 2,404
latest reply

Jannilu--Quite a pair there!  Who is the gal on the left; with the red hair?  Several months back, I saw the same type doll at a local flea-market.  Can't remember what the seller was asking, but I kept looking at that doll.  At first I thought someone had used a black marker on her eyes and then realized they were really hers.  Someone finally bought her and I was relieved:^O  She makes a perfect little hippie chick.

Message 954 of 2,404
latest reply

Thanks Shirley, funny about the skirt...

Message 955 of 2,404
latest reply

Ok I'm bad... instead of mowing the lawn (88 degrees), I made another Bratz Hybrid. She is Sportz Cloe on a modern belly button Barbie body. She is now a blonde Geisha.

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Seller Pic - BEFORE

Photobucket

Message 956 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh yes Deja, it was way too hot to mow:^O  Another wonderful job on your Geisha.  Did you make the kimono?  Love the before and after pics.  You give these dolls new life!

Message 957 of 2,404
latest reply

Hi Shirl, thank you! No I didn't make the Kimono, bought it several months back from a seller in China (no longer a registered user-lol). For some reason, this doll has the thickest hair of all the Bratz dolls. Some of them have thinner hair where you can see the scalp. I have a beautiful Bratz redhead that I'm thinking about hybridizing or not. Wasn't it you who favored redheaded dolls?    

Message 958 of 2,404
latest reply

Jannilu--Quite a pair there!  Who is the gal on the left; with the red hair?  Several months back, I saw the same type doll at a local flea-market.  Can't remember what the seller was asking, but I kept looking at that doll.  At first I thought someone had used a black marker on her eyes and then realized they were really hers.  Someone finally bought her and I was relieved:^O  She makes a perfect little hippie chick.

Thank you, Shirley.  Except for the hair, both dolls are identical and are marked JOUET INC. 1965.  They were in pretty bad 'fru fru' outfits when I bought them, so I decided to have some fun with them. 🙂

Photobucket
Message 959 of 2,404
latest reply

Thank you, Shirley.  Except for the hair, both dolls are identical and are marked JOUET INC. 1965.  They were in pretty bad 'fru fru' outfits when I bought them, so I decided to have some fun with them. 🙂

..and you are correct - the heavily applied eye make up they are wearing is how the dolls were made.  B-)

Photobucket
Message 960 of 2,404
latest reply