cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 900th GUEST!

QUESTION:
Oops forgot to say in the above post that he is a 5 1/4" tall Mickey Mouse Banjo playing bisque figurine

ANSWER:
This is likely a George Borgfeldt bisque figurine from the 1930's. Be careful though... Disney sold reproductions of these pieces at Disneyland in the early 1990's... They sold at clearance in the Disneyland Hotel for only $5.00! Originals can fetch $100 - $250 or more... so be careful!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 901 of 1,793
latest reply

Message 902 of 1,793
latest reply

href="http://www.pimpmyspace.org">myspace
Glitter Graphics
Message 903 of 1,793
latest reply

sorry!
Message 904 of 1,793
latest reply

earlybird-auctions
Enthusiast
HI! I have a Disneyland secret panel chest from 1969 or 1970. I have seen many on ebay that are described as 6 steps to open. Mine (I am the original owner) has the original instructions and it is 31 steps to open, the 31st step being the little drawer sliding out. I am just curious of the value of this one. Thanks for any info you can give me! Brenda
Message 905 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
HI! I have a Disneyland secret panel chest from 1969 or 1970. I have seen many on ebay that are described as 6 steps to open. Mine (I am the original owner) has the original instructions and it is 31 steps to open, the 31st step being the little drawer sliding out. I am just curious of the value of this one. Thanks for any info you can give me! Brenda

ANSWER:
We are aware of three sizes of boxes, offered at both Disneyland and later at Walt Disney World. Yours would be the earliest and largest of the Disneyland Haunted Mansion boxes. Estimated value: $100 - $250, depending upon condition.
Message 906 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,
Came across this pin. It is unmarked. Does that mean it was not done by Disney? It looks older as Donald has buttons on the front of his shirt and I'm trying to figure out a time period for it.
I've search the pic site with no luck and many other websites, but not coming up with any matches.
It has a clear layer over the top and it has yellowed, enameled comes to mind but I'm not sure if that is the correct term for this.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks!
You can click te pics to make them larger

Message 907 of 1,793
latest reply

tailmajek
Enthusiast
Hi,
I used to work for Disneyland. Not the best experience as far as work, in such, I'm looking to rehome a hard to find shirt, that is given to Upper management who work in Health, fire and safety. It is a button down, oxford, blue with the logo on the left hand side. Never worn, size XL. Kept it to save, but decided to sell. It has the cast member tag on the inside. Where would I sell such an item? What area? As you will see, I'm not a normal ebay seller or buyer, so I'm novice..but I've been told this is the best place to sell this item. I worked in the risk management dept around the same time that young man was killed on the train, at Disneyland, Which is also when I left.
Thanks,
Pat
Please email me at tailmajek@aol.com
Message 908 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I'm looking to rehome a hard to find shirt, that is given to Upper management who work in Health, fire and safety. It is a button down, oxford, blue with the logo on the left hand side. Never worn, size XL. Kept it to save, but decided to sell. It has the cast member tag on the inside. Where would I sell such an item?

ANSWER:
We'd post this item at the Disneyana / Contemporary / Cast Member Exclusives category. Prices are somewhat unpredictable, but we'd expect it to sell for $40- $75.

Good luck!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
Message 909 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Came across this pin. It is unmarked. Does that mean it was not done by Disney? It looks older as Donald has buttons on the front of his shirt and I'm trying to figure out a time period for it.
I've search the pic site with no luck and many other websites, but not coming up with any matches.
It has a clear layer over the top and it has yellowed, enameled comes to mind but I'm not sure if that is the correct term for this.

ANSWER:
Many of the pins issued at Disneyland theme parks in the mid-1980's have begun to yellow... wiping out the top tier collectors who used to collect items of this era. It's all about condition... condition... condition. Typically, they will sell for $3 - $5 each.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 910 of 1,793
latest reply

Dave, It is so nice of you to answer sooooo many of these questions. It takes a lot of time and dedication to keep this up, especially for how long you have done it.
That is very thoughtful of you to share your great Disneyana knowledge with so many people.
Thank You!
Message 911 of 1,793
latest reply

simple_re_77
Enthusiast
Dave, I have a few items that I would like to know their approximate value...1. A Walt Disney World Collectors plate - the back of the plate is marked Walt Disney Productions Japan, with a black upside-down triangle with what appears to be 2 interlocking D's. I believe we purchased it at the Park in the 1970's. I was young then , so not exactly sure about that. it has a picture of Cinderella's castle on the front with gold trim. The next 2 items are 33 1/3 albums -both 1972 Walt Disney Productions "A Disneyland long-playing record" Bambi & Heidi...Both in mint condition with original album covers in mint condition...What I am MOST interested in finding info about is the Winnie the Pooh Bear I have...I have had it since I was born "1970" ...it is not in the best condition as it was and still is my favorite bear...it is a bean bag bear with hard plastic black eyes...I remember at one time having some type of red shirt...I would really love to find information to see if by chance anyone would happen to have the same bear for sale some where...PLEASE HELP....I may have other Disney Albums, and would even being willing to trade if anyone were interested...

Thank you for your time
Michelle
any info can be forwarded to my e-mail shelby_re@yahoo.com
Message 912 of 1,793
latest reply

joedirtwahoo
Enthusiast
Hi! I purchased a Mickey Mouse suffed doll from Antique store. The Mickey looks very old,it doesn't look much like Mickey Mouse except it says on the tag: WALT DISNEY PROD. ALL NEW MATERIAL WOOD BY-PRODUCT MADE IN JAPAN. He is about 7" long. He's wearing yellow w/ red band, Dapper Dan type of hat. his body is red & is wearing a white/yellowish (color has faded) tuxedo jacket w/ blue bowtie, and white gloves. The material appears to be velvet of some sort. (not Steiff). His arms bend back and forth. I would appreciate any information that you might have such as year it is from and value. Any questions, please ask. THANKS!!!!
Message 913 of 1,793
latest reply

Can you tell me anything about this item? Were they supposed to be strung together at one time? Marked WD and MOMA. Thanks for any direction!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting <>

Message 914 of 1,793
latest reply

perry083
Enthusiast
Hi. I recently came across a vintage (preserved) ticket. It reads:

No. 01879 Victoria Mickey Mouse Club
Name:_____________
Address:___________
You must bring this card every week.

Surprises every week (then 6 check boxes)
National Ticket Co., Shamokin, PA
Victoria Theatre
No. 01879

Do you know anything about these? If so, are how old and are they worth anything? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Message 915 of 1,793
latest reply