Disneyana
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Old coffee mug

Looking for information about this mug. I am not a Disney collector but this came with a larger auction lot. Has anyone seen this before or know of the origin/date? Thanks!  

A01431EC-C8EE-45D1-A779-5BBDBCE70200.jpeg C12D22A9-D64B-44C0-B290-7CD2AE3FFA21.jpeg

Stuffed Mickey Question

Hellooooo Disney heads,My folks are moving and we're going through old stuff and we found an old Mickey plush in very good condition. I've searched all around the internet and -can not- place where or when it's from and if it has any value. Posted ph...

IMG_2866.jpg IMG_2867.jpg IMG_2868.jpg IMG_2869.jpg

sellers page

how can we go back to the old seller page. the new one is very bad. i am thing of dropping out.

Dating Disney Maps

I recently purchased some items at a local auction that contained two older maps of Disney World. I'm trying to figure out how to tell the date. The copyright says Walt Disney Productions but there is no date anywhere

IMG_6627.JPG IMG_6634.JPG IMG_6635.JPG IMG_6636.JPG

Can anyone tell me about this ?

I have a die cut mirror with an ad for ingersoll Mickey Mouse watch the price is 3.95 and I have seen this same add in publications from the time period but I can find no examples of this piece. it came in a plain white box it is backed with a thick ...

4E08E446-4AD4-4D19-8DD4-CFB5E0696C04.jpeg 465ACE83-A0B6-42CB-8320-03934421437D.jpeg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help identifying these vintage Mickeys?

I'm new here, and to the Disneyana world - hoping you can help me get started! I have a few Mickey/Minnies found in my parents garage that seem vintage (photo attached) - any ideas about what they might be? Or where/how I could find more info about t...

Jody Daily Disneyland lamp

Hi. I am looking for the Jody Daily stained glass castle lamp with fireworks in the shade. It’s called Fantasy in the Sky. The castle looks bronze and it says Disneyland.

digezy_0-1596838996477.jpeg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Donald Duck in Red Sailor Suit Battery Operated Toy

Hi. Hoping someone might have information on this toy. This large battery operated toy is a large Donald Duck in a red sailor suit. I bought this 20 years ago without a box. The only markings on the toy is a sticker/decal, a Mickey Mouse face inside ...

IMG_5937.JPG IMG_5943.JPG IMG_5959.JPG logo on bottom of dd toy.JPG

Resolved! Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible. In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966). ...

Disney Tiffany Stained Glass/Tiffany Style lamps-looking to purchase!

Hello Disney Friends, I am just putting another message out here continuing my search for the Disney Tiffany style/stained glass lamps. Specifically searching for Mary Poppins, Ariel (Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and the Beast). If you have these a...

Help dating and locating information about vintage JC Penney Mickey Mouse and Friends Shelf Paper

Hello everyone, I recently acquired this vintage Disney themed shelf paper and despite using numerous phrases/search parameters I've turned up nothing. The roll is 18" wide, pre-barcode/UPC era, no manufacturer label on the exterior or inside the tub...

Disney Parks Mickey Mouse Icon silver bowl

Hi everyone! I also wanted one of the bowls and always said I'll get it next time. Unfortunately I can't find them any more. The icon heads looked like they were cut out. Would like to purchase one in new mint condition.Thanks