cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Re: Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

jodie3759
Enthusiast

Hi I have two wooden Micky and Minnie Mouse statues if anyone could help on price that would be great as I can't find anything about them anywhere . They are 18" in hight and say Walt Disney productions made in the USA. I will try and post a picture but not sure how to do

it

Message 1576 of 1,793
latest reply

jodie3759
Enthusiast

Message 1577 of 1,793
latest reply

erinmonroy
Enthusiast

Hi, I have a white Walt Disney Productions baby rattle with a rocking horse handle. It's a "bubble" shaped rattle with a springing Pluto's head inside. Can you tell me an approximate value for this item? Thank you! Erin

Message 1578 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi Dave - I have a question about a vintage Pooh Bear that we have.  It seems quite old, pre-1970`s.  Before I post a photo I wanted to make sure you were still anwering Disney questions.

Thanks!

Christine

Message 1579 of 1,793
latest reply

I came across a Scrooge McDuck bank at a rummage sale and it shows that it was made in Korea.  I don't know how old it is, and could not find anything online to give it a date range.    It seems to be a molded plastic ,   Scrooge is leaning on a big green bag of money,  the big bag is where the slot for the change is.   Do you have any idea of the age of this and whether or not it would interest a collector? thanks,  Angela

Message 1580 of 1,793
latest reply

I have somthing incredibly unique... I love reading thse articles about old props and high value Disneyana but I loved actually FINDING DIsneyana on the street even more in a chance encounter with a guy we'd done business with before..!

What did I find?? 11 Alice in Wonderland props from the park! These peices are more than happy memories they are history and tributes to a genius mind:Walk DIsney! For those hard care Disneyana fans out there, I've got the DREAM acquisition!! THE GREATEST (Imho) opportunity for serious collectors is available now...

A collection of Alice in Wonderland used park props is now avilable for private collectors. These are park used props from Disneyland and include 6 singing flowers which were created with wiring and light bulbs inside to accent and bring the pieces to life. What's more, I've spent weeks tracking down enough photographs of each prop from every imagineable angle WHILE in use at park that they are thouroughly documented as authentic and orginal!! I've got pics for anybody who wold like to see them! 

Also, within the unheard of and unprecedented collection is a groupoing of the Mad Hatters tea party including a large over sized tea pot and three cups with saucers. All together there are 11 pieces and all are original working props from the park. 

Message 1581 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a Scrooge McDuck bank plastic that says made in Korea on the bottom- any idea of its age or worth? Attaching picture
Message 1582 of 1,793
latest reply

I have disney plaques which were on lamposts on mainstreet: disney on top with 25 underneath blue background and silver writing; happy birthday on top, large mickey face center, mickey written underneath, has 1928 left side of mickey face, right side has 1978. yellow background white edge registered 1978 disney productions in writing on bottom.

Message 1583 of 1,793
latest reply

I have about 40 painted plastic Disney figures.  The tallest is about 1 7/8 inches tall, and all but 3
 are in mint condition. I collected these in the late 50's and perhaps early 60's, but I don't know who the manufacturer was. Here is a photo of a few of them.  Do you have any idea of the value of these figures?   Thank you!!!!!  Begreatnow.

Painted Plastic Vintage Disney Figures1.jpg

Message 1584 of 1,793
latest reply

hi i have a porky pig red ceder wall clock as it ticks porky plays the violin haw old is this? it seem to be missing  the chain and weights bras movment inside

Message 1585 of 1,793
latest reply

I was given a green leather jacket from tomorrowland,was told only a few we're given out and was when tomorrowland was opened. I wanted to know how much it's worth thank you.
Message 1586 of 1,793
latest reply

Posted this elsewhere, but adding it here.  Any information about this would be appreciated, as I can find nothing.

Perhaps a child's cup, but it's ceramic.  Bottom has "Japan", nothing else.

Raised Mickey Mouse face on front, Disneyland on back - blue handle in the shape of the letter "D"

Message 1587 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi I have acquired what I think is a Walt Disney official antique I have done some research and found someone selling it on eBay in America for £83 the description claims it is extremely rare and very hard to find in good condition. On the bottom of my figure is a stamp saying Walt Disney productions ,it is around 6 inches tall and is a figurine of trusty tramp from the Disney film lady and the tramp. I came across it a few weeks ago at a local fair on a tambala and won it I saw the stamps and decided to to some research I did not find out much and was wondering if you could maybe tell me how much you think it might be worth and maybe you could give me some more information about my figure and maybe tell me if it is an antique.

Thank you, Lindsay 🙂

Message 1588 of 1,793
latest reply

Dave Mason

Recently I came across these Mickey and Minnie drinking glasses. There are no particular markings on them but the glasses look very old and hand painted. There are 10 glasses, six different and four duplicates. I attached the photos of five them. Would really want to know if these are worth anything, they look 1930s but I am not sure. Thank you in advance and have a good labor day weekend. 

Pictures -  http://imgur.com/a/u4zPw

Kristina Fortuna 

Message 1589 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello, enjoyed reading this thread.  My question is about Disneyland pens.  I have one that belonged to my grandfather, and would be interested in knowing age and value.  Thank you!

Message 1590 of 1,793
latest reply