cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

Hate the discussion board format? Wish there was a place to have a running chat like in the old ebay chat rooms that they took away?

Here is the solution, one thread devoted to chatting about anything and everything about coins all in the same place.

Post whatever is on your mind. There is no official topic here. So let's get the chatting started.

Message 1 of 11,869
latest reply
11,868 REPLIES 11,868

Re: --THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

@*smedley* wrote:

thanks, but 6 month old greysheet prices don't help... they guy i'll be offering these too (teleguru, if any of y'all from the old chat room days remember him) doesn't have a problem with me using his greysheet (which will be current), i'd just like to have a good idea of what to expect...

you're right; ebay sales don't help in this case... they would if i was going to be listing them on ebay...

Tough guy to please. Smiley Very Happy

Unc. from 29th redbook

80-s $40

83-o $10.75

83-cc $30

84-cc $30

85    $11

96    $12.50

Message 9751 of 11,869
latest reply

@mcdcoins wrote:

I'm a dufus.

But try logging out, and back in.

nothing changed, when you changed yours back did you do it from your feedback page?

Message 9752 of 11,869
latest reply

@jesusrocks3339 wrote:

@mcdcoins wrote:

I'm a dufus.

But try logging out, and back in.

nothing changed, when you changed yours back did you do it from your feedback page?

Look again

Changed

Message 9753 of 11,869
latest reply

oh wait, time lapse did it!!!   That's my defaced coin that someone paid 67.00 and I felt bad at the time and I gave him 10 bucks back for paying too much.  then I made a big deal about it, like now too,  I think it's called a woman's 

Spoiler
perogative  hey you can add this too your own post  cool........

Message 9754 of 11,869
latest reply

ok that didn't really work

Message 9755 of 11,869
latest reply

@impalajohnny wrote:

@*smedley* wrote:

thanks, but 6 month old greysheet prices don't help... they guy i'll be offering these too (teleguru, if any of y'all from the old chat room days remember him) doesn't have a problem with me using his greysheet (which will be current), i'd just like to have a good idea of what to expect...

you're right; ebay sales don't help in this case... they would if i was going to be listing them on ebay...

Unc. from 29th redbook

80-s $40

83-o $10.75

83-cc $30

84-cc $30

85    $11

96    $12.50

what about the prices from that 1940's shop?   the one paying face value on certain Morgans?

Message 9756 of 11,869
latest reply

what about the prices from that 1940's shop?   the one paying face value on certain Morgans?

You mean this? The first time I asked about it the concensus was 1950's and some of these guys were already old in the 50's. They aren't even offering face value for common morgans just recomending you go spend them.

wantlist2.jpg

Message 9757 of 11,869
latest reply

Sorry,

Actually early 60's was what we came up with based on the fact that 1959 coins were listed meaning it's atleast post 59 and the telephone number is pre area code. Early 60's was the consensus.

Message 9758 of 11,869
latest reply

A drive by post. Busy morning

Message 9759 of 11,869
latest reply

@impalajohnny wrote:

@*smedley* wrote:

Unc. from 29th redbook

80-s $40

83-o $10.75

83-cc $30

84-cc $30

85    $11

96    $12.50

and there's Johnny Rabbit, as helpful as ever!! LOL

Message 9760 of 11,869
latest reply

@kookies3 wrote:

A drive by post. Busy morning

who are you, and what are you doing here anyways?

Message 9761 of 11,869
latest reply

@ejtrilbee wrote:

@impalajohnny wrote:

EJ, Lori was trying to help on the temporary help board and could have used your help fighting off the answer center trols.

I was bored so I went on those temp boards for one day; the 3rd and have no clue to what thread(s) you're talking about.

I'm now curious so I hope she'll tell me which one it was.  In fact, why don't you tell me Mr. Knowitall.  Smiley Wink  You seem to know what went down so why didn't you help her?

Good morning EJ , this is my real voice.   I do not know how to get you to visualize the big picture.  I have a limited knowledge and my creative juices are really not up to the same level as yours.  I will send you the following trailer in case the condensed version wasn't enough to sell you on the whole kitn' kabiddle.

Message 9762 of 11,869
latest reply

Hey Girlfren!    It's so good to see you?  Did you get a new outfit?  That is totally rad, I am so copying you next week.  oh, btw what happened at the party you dragged me to last weekend? I showed up and you were talking and stuff and I tried to say hi and then you left and I was like, whaat?  no lame excuse, nothing, oh mylanta, I couldn't believe that you went and ditched me like that.  Ooh, I know! you were looking for that dude again, u know the one with the....I think you told me about him, so I get it, it's cool.  A girl's gotta do what a girl's ..oh do you think I should get a new doo?  I was thinking about maybe something like warmer maybe reddish, but the chick said next time my hair might fall out.  Let me know, I need your  help cuz u always know how to rock it, your so super cool, so talk to u later  bye   

Message 9763 of 11,869
latest reply

wtf???

Message 9764 of 11,869
latest reply

@*smedley* wrote:

anybody got a greysheet handy? looking for bid on the following Morgans that i'm thinking of taking to FUN to sell:

1880-S    64PL

1883-O    63DMPL

1883-CC 64PL

1884-O    64DMPL

1884-CC 65

1885        64DMPL

1896        63PL

Smedley:

From the July 5th (newest) Greysheet-Bid/Ask (on PL pieces I gave both non PL and DMPL prices for comparison):

1880-S MS64 PL...64 non PL- $62/$68. 64DMPL$400

1883-O 63 DMPL- $180

1883-CC 64PL... 64 non PL- $240/$260. 64DMPL- $450

1884-O 64 DMPL- $400

1884-CC 65- $450/$480

1885 64 DMPL-$400

1896 63 PL- 63 non PL- $60/$65. 63DMPL- $180

Hope this helped

Everybody was Kung Flu fighting...
Message 9765 of 11,869
latest reply