Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

buying items restriction

Ive had this ebay account for at most a week looking for a item and just as i found it and wanted to proceed to purchasing, it says that theres a limit on my account. how do i fix this?

Resolved! How to purchase Square Trade insurance for used iPad I purchased?

I recently won an auction on eBay for a pre-owned iPad. Is it possible to buy Square Trade insurance for such a purchase? If I search for "Square Trade" I do not see any seller that looks legitimate. If I go to the page https://www.ebay.com/cdp/help/...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

batteries

I bought an item. It never stated that the batteries were not included. In order to put them in I need to buy a special screwdriver and I do not even know what size battery. The seller was rude and condencending when I asked why it was not mentioned ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

No refunds come

Won the bet and paid, the seller did not send it. It's been a month. And the money did not return to the card. As a result, without money and without items. The seller is not responsible. eBay do something.

Watchlists

I understand that when eBay is upgrading some part of their website other parts of it go down hill, but lately when my hubs is updating his various watchlists something seems to appear to be Suffering Greatly.I admit he is the kingmaker of the watchl...

Buyers can't pay

Buyers can't pay to their orders by using there credit cards

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Appealed final decision

So I appealed ebays final decision on my lost package and then sent me a form to print and fill out and to upload the form when completed ..iam having Lil trouble printing it is there another way of getting it filled out and sent back in they said I ...

Reproduction jars

My friend bought me a fruit jar from eBay. I’m almost sure it is not vintage. It is a reproduction. What does he do? I am assuming contact seller. But does this violate eBay policy selling reproduction items as vintage?

Seller shipped after I opened an Item not received case

Hey all. I'll try to make this short. On November 14th I purchased a watch. I took a risk, since the seller had 0 feedback. He was very open about his identity and shared with me his Instagram, where he had lots of followers, his website, etc. After ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors