cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No refunds come

Won the bet and paid, the seller did not send it. It's been a month. And the money did not return to the card. As a result, without money and without items. The seller is not responsible. eBay do something.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

No refunds come

Has the estimated delivery date passed?

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

Did anyone reply?

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

@romykhai-95 

You need to check the EDD on your purchase item, if that date has passed by at least 24 hours you can open a case using the MBG.

Go to your purchase history and click Never recived Item, the seller will have 3 days to upload tracking and If they don't, you should receive your refund. If not you return to the case on day 4 and ask eBay to step in

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

@downunder-61 wrote:

@romykhai-95 

You need to check the EDD on your purchase item, if that date has passed by at least 24 hours you can open a case using the MBG.

@romykhai-95 

"EDD" referred to in the above post stands for "estimated delivery date." That is the date or date range eBay shows you for the expected delivery of an item when you make the purchase.

Capture.PNG

It will also show up on the item listing on your Purchase History page, but I don't happen to have one at the present time, so I can't post a screenshot for you.

The "MBG" refers to eBay's "Money Back Guarantee." It is the policy that explains when and how eBay will protect buyers. It can be found here:  eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.

If you have any questions about the "estimated delivery date" or the "Money Back Guarantee," just post again and someone will try to help.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

What bet are you talking about?  Did you mean to say bid?

If the item hasn't arrived and it is past the last day of the estimated delivery period have you filed an INR dispute through the MBG?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

The seller didn't even ship the item. The problem is that on the last day while the item was to arrive, I pressed the return button and immediately canceled it. Now no possibility of which you describe is possible.

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

The seller didn't even ship the item. The problem is that on the last day while the item was to arrive, I pressed the return button and immediately canceled it. Now no possibility of which you describe is possible.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

If you mistakenly opened a return case then closed it you have no more recourse through eBay. But you do still have your payment method to fall back on. If you paid with Paypal open a 'not received' case there. DO NOT open a return case, as you have nothing to return. If you paid directly with a card contact the issuer and dispute the charge.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

I paid with a card from another country where I am not there now, it is impossible to appeal ... I understand the money and the purchase is gone.

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

If it was a credit card, most have a way to dispute a charge online or in writing by snail mail. It shouldn't matter that you're not in the country now.

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

”…eBay do something.”

Hello, this is a member forum. Only fellow buyers and sellers people this site. Ebay will not see your plea here, but we can still help. 

Ebay has a strong buyer protection program here. But it is up to you to engage it to get a refund.

Since this sounds like an international sale, it can take weeks for an item to arrive. How are you certain the seller has not shipped the item? What kind of communications have you had with the seller? Was this an expensive item?

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

@romykhai-95 

Since you filed the wrong request and CLOSED it, you can no longer have Ebay help you.

File a dispute through Paypal or your credit card company, depending on your funding source.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

@romykhai-95 wrote:

Glad you are aware of the MBG, you  just opened the wrong case.

Follow kathiec and ladymadonna  advice to claim Item Not Received in Paypal or call your card provider and request a chargeback.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

No refunds come

Anonymous
Not applicable

Brother. As I said on eBay, if you have already paid for your product, please contact the seller by email. Explain your problem. Find out the reasons for item delays.My experience. I received the item.

Message 15 of 16
latest reply