cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watchlists

I understand that when eBay is upgrading some part of their website other parts of it go down hill, 

but lately when my hubs is updating his various watchlists  something seems to appear to be Suffering Greatly.

I admit he is the kingmaker of the watchlist but this is getting worse and as a seller myself, I worry if this is happening to  others. Any eBay folks out there that can render an opinion on this ??

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Watchlists

@doodledog8 wrote:

I understand that when eBay is upgrading some part of their website other parts of it go down hill, 

but lately when my hubs is updating his various watchlists  something seems to appear to be Suffering Greatly.

I admit he is the kingmaker of the watchlist but this is getting worse and as a seller myself, I worry if this is happening to  others. Any eBay folks out there that can render an opinion on this ??

It might help if you actually revealed what is happening when your "hubs" updates his "various watchlists"--"something seems to appear to be Suffering Greatly" is a little vague to render an opinion on . . .

Message 2 of 2
latest reply