cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller trying to say eBay posted his draft while he was on vacation

I won an item I had been watching for days it was a apple iPad Air. The seller had it listed as a ipad 2. Now he is a sore loser and tried to say eBay published it while he was on vacation. I don,t believe one word of it ,he claims he contacted them and gave me an invalid eBay phone number only a message from eBay. I know he might be mad but he made the mistake now send the winner his item instead of lying to me I have done this for over 15 years. We don,t need sellers like this I have  100% FEEDBACK SCORE Since 2005

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Good they should be banned for life. Seller should have just cancelled the item reason broke item . Don,t tell me some **bleep** story just because you made a mistake and want to keep your  100% feedback score. This give me a bad taste for eBay. I shouldn't,t be surprised the world is changing and not for the better. Thanks for the feedback I now over it.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I believe him.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

As much as you want the item, accept the fact that seller will not send it. He will cancel the sale using problem with shipping address or buyer requested cancellation or whatever reason possible. 

Unfortunately, you can not force him to send it. 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Been a problem since the start of eBay.   Now sellers that do that too much get banned from selling for life.  They get about two chances before that happens. And, it's like double secret probation. There are no warnings  given. 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Good they should be banned for life. Seller should have just cancelled the item reason broke item . Don,t tell me some **bleep** story just because you made a mistake and want to keep your  100% feedback score. This give me a bad taste for eBay. I shouldn't,t be surprised the world is changing and not for the better. Thanks for the feedback I now over it.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Maybe the seller saw all of the nasty feedback you leave for others.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply