Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forced Payment without consultation.

Hello- I was shocked to see Ebay forces payment without consultation of the buyer, and what is worse is they do not provide an outlet to take comments from the public. This seems like extremely heavy handed corporate pressure, and I would like the ad...

Shopping on International Ebay sites

Can I use my US ebay accountb to shop on ebay.co.uk or ebay.de, ebay.it, ebay.fr?Or do I need to set up a new account with each one?And ..can I set up an account from US

USPS tracking number indicated delivered but I never received the package. How to get my money back?

Hello all, USPS tracking number indicated that the package was delivered today. However, I never received it. This afternoon I went to a USPS Carrier Annex and spoke with a supervisor. The supervisor looked everywhere and made several calls. He could...

hcapcha problems

hcapcha security does not work . and is very anoying to ebay customers.

False " Buyer asked to cancel" also known as "Lying"

On December 3rd around 5PM CST I placed an order and paid through paypal . On December 7th, almost 4 days later, the seller cancels the order with no other message than the reason 'Buyer Requested to cancel". Except, I didn't request a cancellation. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 4 helpful

Auction System FAILURE: Bids disappearing? Wins being tossed? No Support?

Auction System Failure: Bids disappearing? Wins being tossed? No Support?I've been a satisfied eBay Buyer/Seller since the beginning...never had a problem.Recently, I've live Bid several times on an item until the Reserve was overcome.Bids page showe...

Seller Changed Shipping to Cheaper Service & Kept the Difference

So - purchased an item that was listed USPS Priority Mail. Paid for that service. Seller shipped USPS First Class PKG via ebay. Service was at least 3.00 cheaper at the USPS location & thus significantly cheaper as a discount via ebay to the seller. ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Check Out Process

The bew checkout process requires you to list what card/bank acct you want to use so that it can be charged as soon as the auction ends. Before you would be directed to paypal and have the option of which card, paypal credit, or the "pay in four" opt...

Auto Payment

I bid and won collectibles many times from one seller in one or two days all the time. And with autopay, I lost the chance to combine shipments and wasted a lot of shipping costs. Is there anything I can do about it on my part?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold a phone and now the buyer wants a refund

I sold a phone around a week ago on ebay. In the description I put that the "screen protector is broken however this does not affect functionality".When the buyer received the phone he claimed that it was broken on the actual screen after he removed ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller wants to ship different item

I recently won a bid on a 5oz SEALED perfume, that was expected to arrive tomorrow. I decided to give it a week before reaching out regarding the shipping, as it’s holiday season and I understand things could arrive later than normal. However, the tr...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors