cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of categories on My Ebay Summary page changed

Anyone know why the order of the categories on my summary page has changed? The first section shown used to be Offers, then Watchlist, then Orders. Now, Orders has moved to the top and Watchlist is last on the page. I prefer Offers to be at the top and Orders at the bottom. I didn't do anything to change the order. All of my orders have been completed and I don't need to see them any more, but there they are, stuck as the first thing I see, and they will sit there for at lease sixty days. I know this is a bit of a nitpick, but it sucks to have to scroll through a bunch of stuff that I don't need to look at to get to the things that can be time sensitive and/or providing new information that I need to see.

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Order of categories on My Ebay Summary page changed

Click on the Summary feedback button and let them know. Oh... don't hold back. I rip into them about 4-5 times a day about their recent Summary page "improvements" and will continue to do it.

This is ridiculous. 

Message 16 of 29
latest reply

I'm guessing eBay would not refer to it as a problem but rather an "improvement"

This is probably intentional since it's on day 3 or 4.

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

I doubt if it's a problem but rather eBay's Continuous Improvement team's "improvement" to make your shopping experience more joyful and beneficial.

I would advise clicking the Summary feedback button and let them hear about it. Don't hold back and let them have it. 

Can't wait for tomorrow's "improvement"

Message 18 of 29
latest reply

This is day 4 so quite sure it's an "improvement" brought to you by the eBay wokesters.

Click the Summary feedback button and rip into them. This is ridiculous.

For the ridiculous fees we pay, you'd think eBay would work with us rather than against us.

Message 19 of 29
latest reply

Done exactly the same - sent them four complaints - complete idiots - I know what I've bought - I don't need reminding.

Message 20 of 29
latest reply

Same here. I don't like this arrangement either!

Message 21 of 29
latest reply

This change is puzzling to me as well. You want time sensitive stuff on top. Orders in the works/delivered should go below that. Is there a way to change it?

Message 22 of 29
latest reply

Only eBay knows for sure why the change was made or if it will stick.

eBay has apparently changed the format of the Summary page recently, and orders are shown at the top rather than the Watch List as it had been until now, with Watch List below, then bids & offers (I think -- I don't have any current outstanding bids to verify that last part).

It is possible eBay will change it back if the change was due to an error rather than a planned upgrade.

Try using a different page if you want to see something at the top other than what eBay shows on the Summary page by default.

Watch List:

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/watchlist

Purchase History:

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/purchase

Bids & Offers:

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/bidsoffers

Message 23 of 29
latest reply

Someone made a programming change that didn't need to be made. 

Message 24 of 29
latest reply

You can simply click on "Bids & offers" to the left, that seems much easier instead of scrolling to the bottom.

Offers sent are only valid for 24 hours and offers received are valid 48 hours, I see no sense having them at the top for months until the listing ends. 

I also prefer my watchlist first since that is what I check the most.

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

Sorry, no. clicking on Bids and Offers to the left takes me to a different page that only shows bids and offers. Having them listed first on the summary page shows me the most time sensitive information first, and I can make a decision according to the offers presented. I usually watch several auctions for the same item. Having everything on the same page means that I can easily scroll down and compare an offer to other listings that I am watching to see which is a better deal at the time. I agree that having them hang around for a long time can be annoying. You should be able to delete them at any time. I have no idea why they don't allow that. But, you can delete them as soon as they expire, so they don't have to hang around for too long if you don't want them there.

I really don't understand why users can't customize the order of those sections for their own personal summary page. It seems like it should be a pretty simple feature to enable, and that way, we could each set up the summary page to our own liking.

That's my two-cents, anyway.

Message 26 of 29
latest reply

The summary page is a pile of fiery garbage. Filters that don't work, (I've got hidden items under my all purchases filter, can't re-hide them since I had done it once already) I can't see all states of my transactions without filters...gosh, how did we do it before on  SINGLE page???

Feedback for transactions cannot be found easy like it as prior. Got to go to a different page to see if you even got it. So convenient.

I've written 'feedback' regularly for the past year. This is total garbage compared to what they had previously that worked, simple and easy for over a decade. All transaction states on one page, toggle states and icons showing the rest. EVERYTHING you needed at a single glance regardless of being on a PC or a mobile device. You can update your infrastructure without messing up the process. Then, enter Ebay....

What we have now is a  waste of time, literally.  It takes more time to see what you need since it is on multiple pages or requires use of filters which may or may not work and Ebay is all right with that. They don't listen to suggestions, complaints or anything so....F' em. I'm tired of their 'thanks for being a member s-h-i-t' and just ignoring the issues.

Ebay has given up on customer service. Period. Prove me wrong.

Message 27 of 29
latest reply

As of this morning, the summary page appears to be fixed. Order of page sections is back to the way it used to be:

1. Offers

2. Watchlist

3. Orders

Message 28 of 29
latest reply

I never saw a change on the order of sections, but I have been seeing 4 pages worth of past orders at the bottom of the Summary page instead of only new orders waiting for delivery, feedback or to be hidden.

Message 29 of 29
latest reply