cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order of categories on My Ebay Summary page changed

Anyone know why the order of the categories on my summary page has changed? The first section shown used to be Offers, then Watchlist, then Orders. Now, Orders has moved to the top and Watchlist is last on the page. I prefer Offers to be at the top and Orders at the bottom. I didn't do anything to change the order. All of my orders have been completed and I don't need to see them any more, but there they are, stuck as the first thing I see, and they will sit there for at lease sixty days. I know this is a bit of a nitpick, but it sucks to have to scroll through a bunch of stuff that I don't need to look at to get to the things that can be time sensitive and/or providing new information that I need to see.

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

I am dealing with the same issue.  So have others.

Not sure if it is a problem or a change.

You can manually select "Bids/Offers" under "My eBay". That is what I did.

I would try clearing your cache and cookies tomorrow and log in again.

Hopefully it is a temporary quirk

Message 2 of 29
latest reply

I cleared my cache/cookies again and messed around with My eBay.

I think it is a eBay related problem, Items that are in "OFFER EXPIRED" category are replacing items in "Didn't Win" category. Seems like things are not populating correctly.

Hope it resolved tomorrow.

Message 3 of 29
latest reply

I am suddenly having the same problem tried everything, must be a problem on ebay's end.

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

I only get orders on my summary page and it's still going on. If I want to access anything else I have to click on the link in the left column. Not at all convenient.

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

I reckon this is a problem at the server, I have the same issue over two Ebay accounts that I have accessed on six different computers.  Yesterday I sent Ebay a thumbs down comment via their comments page explaining exactly the same complaint as yours - buyers need to see watched items at the top of the page, not what we bought two months ago. Suggest everyone else also sends them a thumbs down so that they get the message.

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

I. Want. My. Offers. Back. At. The. Top. Of. the. Page.

Stop breaking crap just to justify your overpaid jobs.

Stop with change for change's sake.

Stop with the entire "screw people using desktops or laptops and prioritize everything for mobile devices" model of design. There are ways to make things responsive and mobile-friendly WITHOUT sacrificing the user experience on desktop. Unfortunately eBay idiots are clueless on how to do so.

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

What the heck? Another blunder made by someone who doesn't use eBay. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! I need to see the important categories first, not order I placed last month. Unacceptable!

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Its worse than that - the items I am bidding on used to be at the top of the page, now they are right at the bottom - absolutely useless!!!!

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Another eBay improvement that is headed for failure. I'm not sure who is steering the ship at eBay anymore but my guess is that joe biden has his finger in this somehow.

It certainly looks like eBay is intentionally trying to sabotage their own business. It's turned into an absolute joke.

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

EVERY day, after opening up the Summary and seeing Orders at the top, I hit that feedback button and rip into them. Nothing will get fixed until people voice their detest and dislike for eBay's recent "improvements" and the ridiculous clowns implementing them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go give more feedback.

Ebay has become a joke.

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Tap the feedback button on the Summary page and don't hold back when you rip into them. I believe they're actually trying to sabotage their own business because this latest scheme is ridiculous.

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Click the feedback button on the Summary page and don't hold back when you rip into them. I agree, this is ridiculous and unacceptable.

Ebay has turned into a failure.

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

I click on the Summary feedback button 4-5 times a day and pretty much tell them the same things you just did. The eBay cartel is clueless. Watch for New York Times Best Seller in the next few weeeks "How We Ruined a Thriving Business In a Month" by eBay and the Woke.

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Not only a Thumb's Down but include a paragraph of displeasure in this. This has been going on for three days so... not believing it's a problem with the server but more likely some over zealous Continuous Improvement wokesters trying to claim relevance by "improving" the process.

With eBay's recent record of failure, I'm wondering if they are preparing for jobs in the US government under joe biden.

Message 15 of 29
latest reply