cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just received a white/faceless mini teddy bear from ebay? (Kentucky)?? Thank you???????

I just received a little package from Kentucky that indicates it was from ebay sent as a gift. It is white and there is no face. It came in a little plastic bag with a card from ebay. The bag has a tag/sticker that says YOU HAD ME AT  HELLO "I love you" "I know". The business card says Ebay with a plane zooming across the top, then says "Thanks for my dear", the back says "Thank you for your support and trust in us. This is our little gift to you, we have been committed to providing high quality goods and excellent services. The item you ordered has been delivered to the post office, under normal circumstances the item will be delivered within 7-10 working days. If you do not receive the goods and are satisfied without goods and services, please leave us a feedback after receiving the goods, this will be our greatest encouragement and suppiort. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us we will do our best to solve it for you,  Have a nice day, best regards. The item envelope indicates U SKY3 Warehouse, Gateway BLVD Hebron KY. (I left the actual #'s off) There are also 2 reference #"s. ****Ebay is in California? So.......wondering if this is part of a scan to prove delivery of an item I never received? 

What the heck is this for? I want to also note, the last item I purchased a week ago was a convection heater that the seller marked shipped but was never in transit. I received a message from the seller indicating 'the item was bumped and returned by the shipper, we have issued a refund." 

Yet in paypal, they indicated ebay refunded partial payment. So I'm wondering if this was from a seller, to prove delivery of an item never sent? 

Thanks for your insight as to what this is all about.

Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Just received a white/faceless mini teddy bear from ebay? (Kentucky)?? Thank you???????

YUP! I just checked my purchase from the seller of the convection heater I never got, and was partially refunded. The tracking associated with my purchase, however is still in play, says OUT FOR DELIVERY FROM HEBRON KY! So this seller sent this to me, to PROVE? they shipped the item, which they never did. A NEW SCAN IN PLAY FOLKS! 

Message 2 of 67
latest reply

@backyardtreasurehunter wrote:

So.......wondering if this is part of a scan to prove delivery of an item I never received? 

What the heck is this for? I want to also note, the last item I purchased a week ago was a convection heater that the seller marked shipped but was never in transit. I received a message from the seller indicating 'the item was bumped and returned by the shipper, we have issued a refund." 

Yet in paypal, they indicated ebay refunded partial payment. So I'm wondering if this was from a seller, to prove delivery of an item never sent? 

Sounds like that's exactly what's happening. File a not as described return request for 'wrong item sent' and return the bear if you're given a return label.

Message 3 of 67
latest reply

@backyardtreasurehunter 

Hmmm a teddy with no face? Hebron Kentucky is a dropship local also. Can you show us a pic of little teddy just for giggles? 

I would just be aware and vent your purchasing from sellers who dropship.

Message 4 of 67
latest reply

This is from a seller who did a partial refund. I just checked the tracking and location and it is from HEBRON KY. I cant' get through to ebay. I spoke with them last night, why DID I ONLY GET A PARTIAL refund, the item wasn't shipped, yet THIS IS THE ITEM TRACKING!!!!!! It goes to this teddy bear. If I could post a pic here I would... where is the link to post one?

Message 5 of 67
latest reply

You have 30 days to file a Not as Described claim.  You could wait a while to see if the item will be delivered or file your claim now.  Did you receive a different tracking number for the item that has not arrive yet?  If not ask for it and ask why only a partial refund. 

Message 6 of 67
latest reply

I tried calling the # that's posted on the paypal payment EBAY 800# but I can't get through, they keep sending me to an online help. The item will be marked as delivered today because the heater that was refunded indicates "OUT FOR DELIVERY". (THIS BEAR!) Apparently is the heater they said was returned, (which I do not believe it was sent, this bear was sent in it's place to prove delivery). How can I file for a not as described if the item was already refunded?

Message 7 of 67
latest reply

I cant' get through to ebay.

No reason to contact eBay @backyardtreasurehunter . File return request with the reason 'wrong item sent' to get the rest of your money back.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/returning-item?id=4041

Message 8 of 67
latest reply

How can I file for a not as described if the item was already refunded?

Because it was only a partial refund and it was not issued through a return request. The balance of the money can be recovered by filing the return request.

Message 9 of 67
latest reply

@wastingtime101 

No reason to contact eBay

I'd sure want to contact them to report the scam.....

Message 10 of 67
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

@wastingtime101 

No reason to contact eBay

I'd sure want to contact them to report the scam.....

@dhbookds 

Report a seller -> they do not intend to complete the sale

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/resolving-issues-sellers/reporting-item-issue-seller?id=4022

Edit: But if the buyer really wants to contact CS they can use the call back option on the left side of this page. The callback option will appear once phone support hours start - until then it will not appear. https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4002&st=10

Message 11 of 67
latest reply

@backyardtreasurehunter 

Oh, I initially thought you just got teddy out of the blue.

Poster @wastingtime101 has given great advice already but to answer your question about photos, when you reply to someone look here vvvv

Screenshot_20231108_075553_Chrome~3.jpg

 that's your photo icon to attach or snap. 

Follow what poster "wasting" said in his replies.

Message 12 of 67
latest reply

Here it is.... 

Message 13 of 67
latest reply

It's not new. Usually they just send an envelope with a note saying basically what yours said. TY for your purchase. Your item is in the way" and of course it never arrives and if you file INR they have tracking on the note you got.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 14 of 67
latest reply

Here is the message from the seller.  

Message 15 of 67
latest reply