cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just get a piece of cardboard in mail??

This person sent me a Piece of cardboard after winning the card for a great price, I’m guessing his dog has eaten this one as well, I hope eBay takes immediate action on this person’s account and restricts it at least minimum 30 day!! This has been the most redundant item to deal with, sent Multiple messages for seller, never contacting me one time.

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Re: Just get a piece of cardboard in mail??

@i_love_offers wrote:

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

Why don't you open a Return, citing 'Not as Described'? Make yourself whole! Good luck...

Have done, seller not accepting!

If it's past 3 days @i_love_offers since you received the wrong cardboard,

and you started a not as described return request,

but your listing said:

"Seller does not accept returns. If the item you received doesn't match the listing description, your purchase may be eligible for eBay Money Back Guarantee if the return request is made within 3 days from delivery"

then your seller never has to respond,

you won't be able to ask eBay to come step on in it now,

and the request will never become a case but will automatically expire.

That's because it's not covered in MBG. You need to go after PayPal or your card issuer to get your $5 back.

Message 31 of 33
latest reply

It was opened up the next day, still nothing, waiting on eBay to step in still, have to wait until Friday now. And no one uses PayPal on here in years, lol.

Message 32 of 33
latest reply

"It was opened up the next day, still nothing, waiting on eBay to step in still, have to wait until Friday now. And no one uses PayPal on here in years, lol."

What? Only millions of buyers on Ebay use Paypal. But sellers are no longer paid by PP, but by MP.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 33 of 33
latest reply