cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Not Received, Tracking Says Delivered FedEX - Buyer What Now

I'm the buyer.  FedEX.  We were anticipating package, per "out for delivery" and both were home, we have 2 cameras out front plus ring door bell/camera plus camera that has view of entire garage/driveway area.

Nothing. No one entered our property. We receive notifications within 30 seconds on my Apple Watch, iPhone and husbands Android phone.

I've posted on Next Door App hoping someone would chime in they received it. Drove over to same street number and partial name match for our street, we've received their packages in error over the years, and nothing, they didn't accidentally receive either.

Tried calling FedEX for the GPS coordinates of the delivery driver at the time of delivery and all I get is the seller/shipper has to file a lost package claim.

What now?  Driving to FedEx office to try to get in person is a 50 or so mile round trip.  I can't seem to talk to a real person.

Chatted with eBay and they say I will be fine.  I only have to wait until April 14th for them to step in.

Reviewing posts here most seem to think Buyer is out of luck and Seller has no obligation. What about insurance IF they didn't insure?  I don't know.  100% Buyer Guarantee?  I'm a long time 25 year eBayer, mostly Buyer and some selling past few years.

Am I doing everything properly?

Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

Re: Item Not Received, Tracking Says Delivered FedEX - Buyer What Now

@slmp45 wrote:

My issue is being resolved ty ebay CS.

Thank you all for your help! 

Did you look at the weight on the fake tracking number, @slmp45? And what were the dimensions?

Message 46 of 50
latest reply

This is false I provided a ton of info from UPS showing the address the label (put into ebay) was NOT mine. I showed them the picture scan showing the package that was attached to said UPS tracking was too small to be furniture..  I was still denied.. eBay is flipping horrid.

Message 47 of 50
latest reply

And the comunity discussion board police have arrived! thanks for all the helpful advice!

Message 48 of 50
latest reply

I asked Ebay to step on. They said the seller showed tracking showed the item was delivered. It was never delivered here to me. Ebay agreed with the seller. I appealed the decision.  I won the appeal. They refunded my money. I've always been honest. I'd never lie about receiving something.  And for That $24 dollars. I'd have left Ebay.  24 years and 4 months doing business through Ebay, I'd have left and never used Ebay again.  I'm glad things worked out the way they should have.  Thanks for all the comments. 

Message 49 of 50
latest reply

It just happened the same thing as your. tried to contact Fedex but they did nothing to help. now maybe I have to contact my bank to depute the payment.

Message 50 of 50
latest reply