cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

I don't have all night people, lets get a move on. jonnye Your out of here. NEXT!
Message 1 of 6,952
latest reply
6,951 REPLIES 6,951

Complaint Department will be open until the top of the hour. all and any complaints will be dealt with immediately.. any complaints?

demonic_proxy_priss
Enthusiast
C: Every time I see that stupid Bank One commercial I have to change the channel to avoid gagging.
Message 5761 of 6,952
latest reply

C: Zero & Paul are getting all the attention tonight. I used to be able to get the girls to flirt with me < sob >
:(
Message 5762 of 6,952
latest reply

C-not: I love how {{{Bryan}}} always gives me a squeeze 😉

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 5763 of 6,952
latest reply

C: {{{Julie}}}
Message 5764 of 6,952
latest reply

bored*trollop
Enthusiast
C (not): ~~Spotting a lonely young man across the room, sashaying over to say hi~~

We're goin' to candy mountain, Charlieee
Message 5765 of 6,952
latest reply

C-absolutely, utterly & definitely NOT:

{{{{{Trollop}}}}}!!!
*Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooches*
Message 5766 of 6,952
latest reply

tikx
Enthusiast
C: I've now had 3 root canals in the past 364 days. (Dentist reminded me that the first one was 1/13/03!)
Message 5767 of 6,952
latest reply

complaint:

{{{complaint thread}}} :o(
Message 5768 of 6,952
latest reply

*mnd*
Enthusiast
C: I can't find pete's new thread. did it *poof*?
How did I get here?
Message 5769 of 6,952
latest reply

demonic_proxy_priss
Enthusiast
Complaint: {{{PAHOO}}} 🙂
Message 5770 of 6,952
latest reply

demonic_proxy_priss
Enthusiast
Complaint: I feel {{{tikx}}'s pain. I got two crowns in late Dec., and narrowly missed needing a root canal.
Message 5771 of 6,952
latest reply

demonic_proxy_priss
Enthusiast
Complaint: {{{mnd}}}, I can't find it either. 😞
Message 5772 of 6,952
latest reply

*mnd*
Enthusiast
C: I have to go to bed now...tomorrow is ONLY Wednesday

{{{dpp}}}
How did I get here?
Message 5773 of 6,952
latest reply

lone_coyote
Enthusiast
Complaint: POISON SUMAC............. I HATE that plant!!! :o(
Message 5774 of 6,952
latest reply

I hate it when my auctions AREN'T sniped. Shouldn't eBay have a sniping rule. If you bid, you HAVE to snipe?
------
Respectfully yours,
PFHTSaskboy
Message 5775 of 6,952
latest reply