cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad (Really None) store communication!!

I was trying to purchase a item from a seller on ebay (The Mark Newson AirMax Day Airmax Vapor) since last month. I am new to ebay and the whole set up and of course I did hesitate to just order with out asking a few questions. The product I wanted to buy I asked the seller Twice about the product. Simple questions. Where did the stock come from as it was sold out everywhere. And if they delivered to Europe as I was not in the U.S. at the time and how much and since I was close to Rotterdam if I could pick it up.

As I stated I emailed TWICE!! and now the item is sold out and as I have waited on them I cannot find my size anywhere in the shoe. I am not sure why I did not get a reply email to my simple questions but I really have to say that was VERY Rude and Disrepectful for them not to reply. I cannot offer feed back on the site so i came to this fourm to voice my displeasure. Why ebay will not allow feed back if you have not brought something is crazy. It should not be limited to that and cover all interaction!!

Thanks for NOTHING for making it so I missed out on this shoe that I have searched for for a Long time. If anyone knows where I can grab a 11 or 11/5 let me know I would appricate it!!

Message 1 of 49
latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Bad (Really None) store communication!!

@ryanrepairs

I agree ryan and the only reason I stuck with the seller is because at the time I only seen they had the product and they had good reviews but I will not email a seller like that again. I thought twice as net connection could be down or some other problem but I did get a strange feeling and will now follow that!! 

Thanks for the comment!

Message 46 of 49
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

Asking a seller if an item is authentic, and getting a reassuring answer means nothing IMO. A scammer is going to reassure the buyer that their fake is authentic just as much as a legit seller is going to reassure the buyer that their real item is authentic. The only difference is a good seller may be offended by the question, and a scam seller will be laughing at it.

LOL, exactly. And if the merchandise is stolen, I doubt a seller would admit that either.

I suppose I do get a little offended if someone asks if the item I list as authentic is authentic. Mostly I get suspicious. 

Message 47 of 49
latest reply

That makes sense, though, suspicious that maybe you are being set up, that the buyer is laying the basis for a SNAD case.  I don't think that was the OP's intention, she just wondered why they had something that is sold out.  

Message 48 of 49
latest reply

Which, common sense would say they bought it before it sold out.  Then again, look who we're talking about here.

Message 49 of 49
latest reply