cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Be Continued.....

Rules are simple. Post a complete sentence that starts with the last word of the post above you.

I'll start:

My oporum got infected and I had to go to the doctor.

Message 1 of 7,337
latest reply
7,336 REPLIES 7,336

Re: To Be Continued.....

Sasel fields and woodlands are among the favourites of bicyclists in the area of Hamburg Germany.

Message 6106 of 7,337
latest reply

Hamburgger many times hits the spot, especially with extra sharp cheddar cheeze.

Message 6107 of 7,337
latest reply

Cheese it! It's the cops!
Message 6108 of 7,337
latest reply

Cops is a TV show that inexplicably has been on the air since 1989.

----------
Current avatar: Actress Myrna Loy.
Message 6109 of 7,337
latest reply

1989 was a very good year, or maybe it was a very bad year, I can't remember nuttin' anymore!
Message 6110 of 7,337
latest reply

According to Wikipedia:

"Cops is an American documentary/reality legal series that follows police officers, constables, and sheriff's deputies during patrols and other police activities. It is one of the longest-running television programs in the United States and in May 2011 became the longest-running show on Fox with the announcement that America's Most Wanted was being canceled after 23 years."

----------------------------------------

I watched an episode of "The Phil Silvers Show" on cable last week. It was dumb, but I think vampire/wolf T.V. shows are dumb too.  I think every generation craves something new.

Personally, I never get tired of "The Golden Girls" and "The King of Queens".

Message 6111 of 7,337
latest reply

Anymore, everywhere you look there's a thread spoiler.

-

Message 6112 of 7,337
latest reply

Spoiler alert: that phrase is overused, according to the New York Times.

http://afterdeadline.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/11/spoiler-alert-this-phrase-is-overused/?_r=0

----------
Message 6113 of 7,337
latest reply

""Play Misty for Me" is not the artistic equal of "Psycho" (1960), but in the business of collecting an audience into the palm of its hand and then squeezing hard, it is supreme."

-- Roger Ebert

Message 6115 of 7,337
latest reply

(Winking at Figtree and PTDreamers...and, that kitten in a cup is adorable!)

blue*skies*ahead*, maybe you didn't have time to catch up - we were talking about TV shows. But, movies are good too. However, happier movies are better for your soul. There's a classic out right now called, "Sound of Music". (I think the original is best.)  I love the show because my grandmother came from the area  (Austria) and my Papa sang "Edelweiss" to us kids growing up.

Really, happy shows and happy thoughts are really, really, good for the soul...

Message 6116 of 7,337
latest reply

@timeorganization wrote:

(Winking at Figtree and PTDreamers...and, that kitten in a cup is adorable!)

blue*skies*ahead*, maybe you didn't have time to catch up - we were talking about TV shows. But, movies are good too. However, happier movies are better for your soul. There's a classic out right now called, "Sound of Music". (I think the original is best.)  I love the show because my grandmother came from the area  (Austria) and my Papa sang "Edelweiss" to us kids growing up.

Really, happy shows and happy thoughts are really, really, good for the soul...

Timeorganization:  maybe you didn't "have time to catch up", that this is a word game thread.  We don't "talk about" things.  See the OP, if you are confused.

With that, carry on, my friends.  Internetical demerits are being written.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 6117 of 7,337
latest reply

Word game thread? Really?

Just a minute ago you said, "Play Misty for Me" is not the artistic equal of "Psycho" (1960), but in the business of collecting an audience into the palm of its hand and then squeezing hard, it is supreme."

That doesn't sound like a "word game".  At least I was following suit and talking TV shows with the girls.

Seriously, you can't control peoples thoughts or posts.

But, you can watch happier shows and have happier thoughts!

Message 6118 of 7,337
latest reply

It is a word game thread.  The game is to take the last word or two of the previous post and use it as the beginning word or two of a new sentence.  Blue*skies*ahead was the person who started the thread, and knows what it is.

Fig

----------
Message 6119 of 7,337
latest reply

"play" was the last word in PT's post.

It's not that hard, TO, I promise.

Smiley Happy

Message 6120 of 7,337
latest reply