cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Be Continued.....

Rules are simple. Post a complete sentence that starts with the last word of the post above you.

I'll start:

My oporum got infected and I had to go to the doctor.

Message 1 of 7,337
latest reply
7,336 REPLIES 7,336

Re: To Be Continued.....

Washing tons of laundry can get very tiring...it's much easier to read (or list) books!

Message 5776 of 7,337
latest reply

Books on lists? as in Naughty or Nice?

Message 5777 of 7,337
latest reply

Nice is a nice place in France to spend Noel.Joyeux Noel to ALL! And Happy Solstice! And any other holiday you celebrate!

Message 5778 of 7,337
latest reply

Celebrated Christmas with my oldest son and his family today  ... the best Christmas present ever was watching him be a really really really great Daddy.

Message 5779 of 7,337
latest reply

Daddies, the good ones, know they're not good enough.

Message 5780 of 7,337
latest reply

"Enough and off with their heads!" he shouted from up high, but everyone just laughed and walked away.

Message 5781 of 7,337
latest reply

Away in a manger

No crib for His bed.

Message 5782 of 7,337
latest reply

Bed!  Off with their heads and then to bed!

Message 5783 of 7,337
latest reply

Bed!  Thou temptress, playfully turning my eyes to behold thee; keeping me transfixed by thy soft and sumptuous body clothed in  sheer silken dress, I yearn for thee, to feel thy warmth and  sleek firmness neath myself ; I adjure thee as though thou hadst a soul, release me from this spell, I pray - yet, hoping that thou will not.

{"...and to all, a good night..."}

Message 5784 of 7,337
latest reply

Thou will not laugh at the lampshade on Maxine's head during the NYE party in the Bide-A-Wee Ballroom.

--B.A.W. Rules Section 6, Line 45

Message 5785 of 7,337
latest reply

Wee bit of laughing may be allowed, but politely shielded by a feather fan. 

--B.A.W. Rules Section 6, Line 45, Amendment 1

Message 5786 of 7,337
latest reply

-

"Fan Dance with Lampshade" is the title of the picture of me painted last year by Bide-A-Wee's resident portraitist.

-

Message 5787 of 7,337
latest reply

Portraitist William Edgar Marshall, probably best known for large engraving of Abraham Lincoln that hangs today in the Capitol building, was also responsible for engraving money during the American Civil War; so if you have cash from the time period, you also likely have a fistfull of genuine Marshalls. 

Message 5788 of 7,337
latest reply

Marshalls, along with sister stores T.J. Maxx, is a store where you can get "name brand" stuff kinda cheap but be careful because a lot of that stuff is seconds.

Message 5789 of 7,337
latest reply

-

Seconds would be luxury goods compared to the stuff on offer at the local TJ Maxx store.

-

Message 5790 of 7,337
latest reply