cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Be Continued.....

Rules are simple. Post a complete sentence that starts with the last word of the post above you.

I'll start:

My oporum got infected and I had to go to the doctor.

Message 1 of 7,337
latest reply
7,336 REPLIES 7,336

Re: To Be Continued.....

Salt water increases tear production in undersea creatures.

Message 5461 of 7,337
latest reply

Creatures who are misunderstood are often feared.
Message 5462 of 7,337
latest reply

A red flag on a beach usually indicates that it is unsafe to swim.

Message 5463 of 7,337
latest reply

Swimbridge, a Devon village not far from here, is famed as the home of the Rev. John 'Jack' Russell who first bred Parson Jack Russell terriers.

A preoccupation with the next world is a clear indication of an inability to cope credibly with this one.
Message 5464 of 7,337
latest reply

Terriers?  Are they like furriners?

Message 5465 of 7,337
latest reply

Furriners and revenooers were once feared in the Ozarks.

Message 5466 of 7,337
latest reply

The Oz Arks were a waste of the Wizard's time building them as it never rained enough for them to be useful.

A preoccupation with the next world is a clear indication of an inability to cope credibly with this one.
Message 5467 of 7,337
latest reply

"Be useful, go forth and subtract" were the most famous words spoken by the leader of the lost religion of Minus.

Message 5468 of 7,337
latest reply

Minus a few brain cells?  Come join me in the Bide-A-Wee Craft Room where I'm recreating the Seattle Space Needle using only popsicle sticks and dental floss!

Message 5469 of 7,337
latest reply

Dental floss! Aha!

That is exactly what I need for my popsicle stick model of the Eiffel Tower. I hope you have not used all the floss for your Space Needle. Bide-A-Wee is a bit reluctant to re-stock the craft room.

Message 5470 of 7,337
latest reply

Room it takes to store all the stuff may be part of the problem especially since they took out some of the shelving and rubbermaid containers and put in a window seat (and did they really need to bring in the ping pong table?)
Message 5471 of 7,337
latest reply

Ping pong table?  I thought that was a landing area for my flying cups!  (The saucers are all broke up!).

Message 5472 of 7,337
latest reply

"Broke up!"

Wailed the young lady when asked the where abouts of her good looking boyfriend.

Message 5473 of 7,337
latest reply

King Boyfri ended his courtship of Princess Girlfri with a declaration of war on Disneyland and went off to pick a fight with a dwarf.

Message 5474 of 7,337
latest reply

Dwarfs are known for cheating in boxing matches by landing low blows, which they defend by avowing that they can't help it because they can't reach any higher. .

Message 5475 of 7,337
latest reply