Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Counterfeit products - getting a refund

The seller sold three diesel fuel filters are listed them as MOPAR 2019-2023 Ram 2500 3500 4500 5500 Diesel Fuel+Oil Filter Assembly 6.7L They are NOT Mopar parts, and the seller refuses a return/refund. What recourse do I have?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Problems with EasyShip tracking

Ebay refused to refund my money for an item that I did not receive. Ebay based their decision on ebay tracking showing that it was delivered. As many of us have learned, ebay tracking is neither accurate or reliable. I have had several items that eba...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Removal of Negative Feedback

I purchased a new pair of shoes from a seller and was sent the wrong size. The size I ordered was shown in upper case letters in the listing title. I initiated a return, but the seller didn’t respond at all, even though eBay advised I’d be sent a ret...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ITEM SHIPED BUT NEVER DELIVERED

THERE TRACKING SHOWS SHIPPED BUT IT NEVER ARRIVES Time placed Jun 6, 2023 at 3:53 AM Total$198.80 (1 item) Delivery info Paid Jun 6 Shipped Jun 20 Delivered Tracking details Shipping Service SpeMdPAK Economy Item info ALLPOWERS 2400W Portable Power S...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Logging in issue

Hi recently I couldn't log in to my account due to not having access to my old number via 2 factor verification. If you go to this link https://accounts.ebay.com/acctxs/userFollow the prompts and then you should be logged in to your account. Just mak...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old site

How do I get the old iPhone ebay lwatch list back?What I get now doesn’t have prices, or ending dates, or anything. Only the main photo from each item. ???

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller reported multiple times for fraudulent items & still selling

I reported a seller multiple times for items they put up for sale which are being fraudulently represented and the seller is still active! The first time I reported this seller was over 4 years ago (they were using a different seller name). It's obvi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

I just got scammed for $700 by one of your customers Service representative

Service representative asked me to go buy a google play card for 200 then I get in the car give them the numbers on the card they tell me go get another 200 card they they hug up when they said do it again I snapped they hug up so I call back takes t...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where's Waldo

I have purchased a vehicle have only 4 days to pay in full and evidently the seller is not available for another 8 days have no idea where to go to make final payment or how to get my vehicle

Most Marked as Helpful Authors