cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't redeem my synchrony bank points on ebay. I only see where this matter was discussed last yea

Does anyone have any information on this. Is it time to start a class action law suit?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I can't redeem my synchrony bank points on ebay. I only see where this matter was discussed last yea

I suppose you could try to sue Synchrony but I doubt you will have much success. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@0que wrote:

Does anyone have any information on this. Is it time to start a class action law suit?

Good luck with that. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You have to take it up with Synchrony what they do and don't redeem. Not everything is eligible. Just who are we suing and for what if it is ineligible?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

https://pages.ebay.com/creditcard/

How many points do you have? Did you meet the terms?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm seeing statement credits for the credit card mentioned & nothing to do with points on ebay. May want to look again mate.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@0que wrote:

Log into your synchrony bank account via your paypal account. You will access the points there and not through ebay.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply