Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

History Channel Nature’s Fury Storm of The Century DVD

I’m searching for this DVD on eBay to buy but not sure how to search for it. I’ve set up saved searches like History Channel Nature’s Fury: Storm of The Century, Storm of The Century etc. When it comes to searching for historical documentary DVDs to ...

IMG_7261.jpeg IMG_7260.jpeg

Scammed

This is a really long detailed issue so i'm going to try and make it as short as possible. So i bought a Macbook from this account, miller-warehouse . It started messing up and i tried getting help from Apple, we couldn't fix it and then they told me...

REQUIRED Product Reviews - a No Go

Just tried to leave feedback rating on a seller for an item received today. The "Feedback" will NOT let me submit it unless I now "review" the item itself. This is **bleep**. If I want to "review" something, I'll write a separate review for it, most ...

Buying problems -- could they be fixed?

I want to see an ended item -- nooOOOooo, it loads a line of items, "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE", and the item I want to see drops down and down on the screen. Then it loads a SECOND line of "YOU MAY ALSO LIKE". Until a week ago I could hit "ESCAPE" and stop ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Counterfeit Jacket

I bought an Arcteryx on Feb 8 2024. The zipper broke so I sent it to the manufacturer for a fix and they claimed I bought a counterfeit item. Its way past the review or return date. Do I have any recourse? Seems like ebay is weak in this area.

Sellers requiring immediate payment on auctions

Hi! I've seen a huge increase in sellers of auction listings to demand immediate payment. It's harassing. Ebay's term state that buyers must pay for the auctions they win but I believe the terms also state that sellers have to allow 4 days to buyers....

AI Descriptions

Anybody else notice that since sellers are using AI descriptions that the basics are missing ? Keep looking at vintage glass items that have a bunch of flowery verbiage but lack sizes and exact conditions. Annoying at the very least since you have to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

Tracking shows item delivered but wasn't

I was notified my $70+ package was delivered but it was not. I called my local USPS office and was told the tracking number given me was not correct, even though the package was shipped from the same city and arrived in my town on the same day I expe...

Postage label

I am looking at a listing for a mail in repair service. The seller wants me to provide them a physical postage label or email prepaid postage to have my repaired item sent back to me. How do I do this? Normally,in the past when I purchased mail repai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

contacted through ancestery.com

I have been talking with a young man from Brazil who found me on ancestry. He has my father's WW2 air force uniform (I have seen pictures of it). I asked him if he would be interested in selling it to me or trading for something else from that era. I...

amjo141404_0-1715562475397.png amjo141404_1-1715562520930.jpeg amjo141404_2-1715562551815.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors