Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! We canceled a sale for your security

I just got an email from Ebay, In it says don't ship the item. I get an order I ship it the next day, that is how I got the top seller badge. So what do I do just wait and see what eBay does? I cant sop the post office the bear was shipped yesterday....

Resolved! Can anyone give me advice on how to sell old computers?

I have an old HP-Compaq Presario 4406RSH (PC133) Desktop that I want to sell or donate if that is not possible. This computer contains Windows XP SP3 as an operating system, it has a monitor that may or may not work and 512 MB worth of memory. As I s...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Grace Period for Top Rated Seller Status

Hi All: I'm a Top Rated Seller. I got this message from Ebay today--but when I look at my seller dashboard I don't see anything that would put me in this situation. Any ideas about what could be going on? Thank you. We see that you have a great track...

Resolved! Sudden Sales Plummet

I've had the oddest several months, with NEARLY NO SALES. That's become a trend this year. eBay once outsold my own website and Amazon. Now eBay's a distant third. I'm hoping the eBay Open will answer some questions for me, but that's not the route i...

Buyer left negative feedback immediately after purchasing and then canceled order without cause

I had a buyer yesterday that purchased an item (a pocket watch) from me for $80. The description was spot on and it had photos of the item from every angle. The item was exactly as described. Immediately after the buyer made the purchase (no more tha...

Scheduled listings vs. creating new listing everyday

I normally take all my pictures on the weekend and hopefully am able to create the listings and then schedule them out over the week. My question is does the algorithm use the scheduled listing the same as a new listing that I list the same day? Or i...

Selling products that are Best Sellers

Hi eBay community,I'm new to selling on eBay and could use some guidance from experienced sellers. I have a few questions if you don't mind sharing your knowledge and strategies:How do you research and identify products that sell well on eBay? What t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing and Drop Shipping

What's the best way to find best selling products and then find them from another source and have them drop shipped?I have in the past been able to list stuff but then when it come to "sourcing" the product or another words buying it from another sou...

Going above and beyond

The image was posted by eBay in a forum that does not allow replies. To me, this is why they don't want feedback. The quotes in the image, are not going above and beyond, in my opinion. They say things that I have always done at the minimum. In other...

EB-18840_Community_SellerEng_eBayForBusinessSocialPosts_April2024_RW14_Combined-Community_UGC-Seller-Quotes_FINAL.jpg

Resolved! Customizing Ads For Certain Days

I've been monitoring my eBay ad engagement/traffic closely over the past several months and notice severe drop-offs in engagement on certain days. Is there a way to setup custom dates for your campaigns?

Resolved! Late shipment rate

my late shipment rate is 27%. I made 50 sales of seeds to USA. but my last orders to USA had some late shipment issue. after one week items getting delivered with opened package , and they destroyed seed and send the empty package with letter "USA de...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors