cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late shipment rate

my late shipment rate is 27%.  I made 50 sales of seeds to USA. but my last orders to USA had some late shipment issue. after one week items getting delivered with opened package , and they destroyed seed and send the empty package with letter "USA department of agriculture animal and plant health inspection service plant protection and quarantine -mail inspection notice "  to my customers, i have to return that orders funds to them, it's fine, but this late shipment rate is going to down for this reason, what can i do for fix this ?? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Late shipment rate

Plants and seeds are not allowed to be exported into the United States. So stop selling them that's is how you will fix it, it will take 12 months for the defects to roll off your account. I hope you refunded all those buyers who bought seeds as well since it was your responsibility to know everything about policies on what you sell.  
Please read carefully the Plants and seeds policy 

You still have seeds as showing shipping to the US, you need to exclude United States from those listings. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Late shipment rate

Plants and seeds are not allowed to be exported into the United States. So stop selling them that's is how you will fix it, it will take 12 months for the defects to roll off your account. I hope you refunded all those buyers who bought seeds as well since it was your responsibility to know everything about policies on what you sell.  
Please read carefully the Plants and seeds policy 

You still have seeds as showing shipping to the US, you need to exclude United States from those listings. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Late shipment rate

You can't ship seeds to the US.

You fix it by not shipping items to countries you can't ship an item to.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Late shipment rate

thank you so much 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply