Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Forgot to mention, the Ken in your teatime pic is one of my favorite Kens.  I just like him.  He looks like a 'fun', happy-go-lucky kind of guy:-x

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 61 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Hi Shirley!   LOL  'tis a bit-o-scavenger hunt.  y'know i'm not a purist when it comes to keeping outfits together, i have fun with 'em as my eye leads me.

that belt was from #1467 fuzzy lamb coat

yepper the sweater is Bridge set, i luv that knit! is a Francie size but i gently eased it onto that Barbie body.

time for cake!

here's Francie's green Gad About eased it onto Barbie body, i luv a 3/4 sleeve + cropped waist length sweater, easy-breezy-Barbie hahaa

BB sw

Message 62 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I know what you mean about scavenger hunt for clothing.  My barbie clothes get a bit mixed up too.  Every now and then I need to tidy up though for fear i will forget what goes with who and what?:|:^O

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 63 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

he's one of my faves too, he sees a lot of action in my pictures

hubby calls him Crazy Ken hehee

having lil-bit-o-Winter-fun    ~Diane

BB winfun

Message 64 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love your "It's Cold Outside" in RED.  I have have the tan one; no hat though.

My Crazy Ken is at a party as we speak.  He does very well in that scenario:^O

Message 65 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley i read back tried to figure out were you referring to this Generation Girl Lara, she came with a messy topknot so i only tidied +  gelled her hair

BB arm PPower

this was before

BB arm Lara

Message 66 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Oh gosh, I did not go back to see who I was asking about, but I am pretty sure I was referring to the little girl doll.  I just love her and her sorta chubby little body:-x  I call her Tutti, but I know that is not who she is.  Tutti just seems to fit her:-p

Message 67 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

In fact, here she is digging through Syd's purse!!

Message 68 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

cute trio in your matching outfits~

if it is Scarlet Rosebud in the pink dress, her hairdo was pristine out of box.  or Todd in the white tuxedo with the other two guys in tux part of a wedding scene.

here's a new to me Barbie was nude, i dressed + turned her into Senorita

BB fie

Message 69 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

I'm a little confused.  The child doll I am asking about, is in your photo, post #66 and in my photo, the little doll on the sofa.  I don't know who she is; what her name is.  All I know, she must be part of Barbie family & friends.

I like your new doll, she looks like the brunette solo in the spotlight repro.  She's pretty as a senorita.  Love the furnishings!

Message 70 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

LOL ok we are a bit twisted around the axle 'cause i was trying to answer your question in #58 How is her hair done? Could be the Barbie with the platinum hair and pink hairband.

ok so the little one in #66 is Bowling Whitney, her arm is spring loaded with a magnet imbedded in her hand so i putty-stuck a tray on it,  so there you go.

i don't see a resemblance to your doll could be a Stacie, presuming she's marked Mattel.

my new doll with the exotic eyeliner is one of the two versions of Spring in Tokyo like this picture is clickable

Item image

how about a bitty baby this time hahaa

BB calbun2

Message 71 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Shirley, this Whitney looks like your little brunette

pic is clickable to a completed listing

Item image

Message 72 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

BB AutumnV

Message 73 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

sure miss the BBB chat room, format in facebook BBB just isn't the same

BB AutumnV

Message 74 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Diane, thankyou for posting little Whitney.  That is her because when I found her at GW she was wearing the short outfit.  No shoes tho:-(  I just think she is cute as can be and looks to be a well-nourished little girl, ha!

LOL at Ken and all the kitties leaving footprints all over his car!

Your Brenda is beautiful and did a nice job decorating.  I can't believe I have not done anything Christmassy with my dolls this year.  One reason, i guess, I got a new kitty 2 weeks ago and still have not opened my doll room for her investigation yet:^O  She is a Siamese and loves to be in high places.  Shelves full of dolls just does not sound like a good idea right now.  Maybe later as she becomes more accustomed to the rest of the house.  I do have a few dolls in the bedroom and livingroom and she leaves them alone.  It's the shelves full I am worried about...they could tip....

Message 75 of 9,230
latest reply