Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

wrong itiam

I HAD ORDER A PLAYSTAION 5 BATTERY THE SENT ME SOMETHING THAT NOT LOOK LIKE A BATTERY

Heat Register

I'm trying to find a certain heat register that was made in the early 2000s, it's called The Deflector made by Leen and associates, they were in Bellevue, Washington and they are 4 inch w by 10 inch long I've only found one person so far on eBay and ...

Cancel after payment

A buyer paid then sent a message to cancel the order because the wrong address is on the shipping label. I haven’t printed the label yet. How do I cancel the shipping information without relisting the item?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wrong shipping label

Buyer wanted to purchase my fish tank and when I purchase the shipping label, I purchased it for USPS and It exceeds the dimensions so I have to get a shipping label for FedEx but I cannot get a refund on the shipping label I already purchased

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sending invoice.

The international buyer purchased 4 item from me. I want to combine with one shipping cost to send it.I need help to send invoice.ThanksThe item numbers are..1262 8121 56411264 1959 76571262 7863 11621264 1795 0611

Returns

Please send return label. Order number 13-11404-36658 Wrong size

Selling Internationally

Hello, I am registered in the UK and have International Sales turned on. But I would like to list some of my items directly on the US marketplace and possibly other countries. I have multiple ongoing stock available so not worried about inventory, bu...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping From Another Country

I have the opportunity of manufacturing personalized items overseas (neon signs) at a great price. Is there a better way of listing that I'm shipping from Asia (where all the engraving, etc is done). I see that I can mark in the actual listing that I...

Refund

How do you talk to a real f****** customer service person

searching

I don't understand when I enter a specific item that it brings up all kinds of other things rather than what I asked for: example - - Sara Moon completed cross stitchit brings up all kinds of other things. Not helpful at all !

Most Marked as Helpful Authors