Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I talk to a real human at Ebay?

I have 2 auctions that I paid for and am getting a run around on and I need a refund, the first selller has not contacted me at all even after many attempts to get them to. I have to wait at least another week Ebay says but in the meantime I'm out mo...

Rip off

I paid $32 for 12 aquarium snails and received only ONE very small snail. I cannot return what I do not have. The package included one-one oz container with paper towel inside. When I opened the paper towel, there was only ONE snail. A magnifying gla...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

gift card fraud

The gift funds was not returned to my account after offer was decline. Ebay said i need to report fraud to law enforcement. What is recommended course of action

limiting shipping to continental US

HIHow do I mention that I only ship to the continental US on each of my listing. I do not want to ship internationally so I need this to be stated on each of my sales adds. I thought this was already arranged when I signed up to sell but apparently n...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to complain about a Seller to eBay ?

I'm frustrated that I can't find any way to contact eBay directly.Every attempt I have made leads to another stupid and unhelpful FAQ.What do you have to do to report a Seller that is acting badly ?

Ordered service and it was never completed

I ordered 2 servicez from the same seller to log on to my account in a game and finish challenges. The seller logged on for the first 3 weeks consistently but after that would take weeks to log on and would reassure me that him and his team were goin...

Resolved! My Item simply 'dropshipped' from Amazon ?

Made a recent purchase on Ebay and although speed of delivery was excellent, the order had been fulfilled and delivered by Amazon . I thought that this was against the selling terms of Ebay? Only problem for me was that the item cost me some 20% more...

Autoparts Warranty

I purchased two struts from eBay a year ago and they had a lifetime warranty and now they have gone bad. I have contacted the eBay seller with no reply for exchange or refund. What do I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors