Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ps5

I'm pretty sure I got ripped off and I tried contacting the seller I got no response can I get my money back at anyway

Buyers not paying

One of my listed item has sold 5-6 items, but none of the buyers ever pay- just ghost on me despite follow up messages, invoices. So frustrating, I get bids , items are sold and then cuckoo quiet. I wonder if it is the same buyer from different accou...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller hasnt ship the item.

A seller has sent my item via USPS SSK. The tracking hasn't been updated for more than 3 days, and after contacting USPS and checking the tracking on their website the tracking status is the same USPS expects item for mailing (SSK). I heard people ta...

Appeal was denied and nobody will tell me why

I’m a seller that supposedly is under seller protection. I sold an item and the buyer put in a false claim saying the item wasn’t as described which is not true. The item was described in the description and I explained it via email with the buyer ab...

Coupons

Does eBay ever offer coupons that apply to any product purchased?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bought on eBay, fulfilled by Amazon?

@ links to membersI have logged up a reasonably impressive number of purchases on eBay over the past few years and tend to try to purchase from eBay sellers rather than support Amazon. Amazon would rather smaller retailers went away permanently, and ...

I have removed almost all of my ebay listing due to the new 1099 policy. Guess I'll sell them elsewhere

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors