cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with combing shipping on 5 items that the same client wants to buy.

Hi, I have the combined shipping option in all my items. for the last 4 days I have been going back and fort dealing with this client. at the beginig the client agreed to buy 3 items and after I had printed the labels individually because the client choose that option he send me a message asking me if I offer combined shipping so I voided the labels and he had 2 other item waiting in his car for a total of 5 items. the client and I have been doing this for a while, me voiding labels and spending a lots of time that have stop me from listing items. finally he has 5 items waiting to be pay for and he is asking me to send him an invoice with the total cost of the combined shipping cost but when I try to do the estimated the ebay system tell me that the client has not pay yet for the items and I dont know at this point how to do the estimated shipping cost to send him the invoice. I need help on how to figure it out because I am getting very frustrated on this but I dont want to lose the sale. any body can help me please. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You need to place all 5 items into the box you will use to ship the items and then you should be able to send the buyer an invoice.  But you stated the buyer has paid because you printed labels, so I don't believe you will be able to send an invoice.  However, you can print one label for the 5 items, and credit the buyer's account for any overage of the payment s/he has made.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

You need to place all 5 items into the box you will use to ship the items and then you should be able to send the buyer an invoice.  But you stated the buyer has paid because you printed labels, so I don't believe you will be able to send an invoice.  However, you can print one label for the 5 items, and credit the buyer's account for any overage of the payment s/he has made.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply