Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second.

"Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later." You're right, this IS embarrassing. I can't even access a listing to remove the note to buyers to "watch the video", since eBay v...

redemtion code last 4 digit missing

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I encountered with three eBay vouchers purchased recently. On 05/06/2024 I visited your esteemed location at 10 East 81st Avenue, Merrillville, IN 46410, and acquired three eBay vouchers totaling $490....

Can't revise a Buy It Now price so now my item will never sell if I can't lower the price!

When I clicked to revise item the subject isn't highlighted and can't click on current amount to lower it. And because I've been @$%&ing around trying to contact someone for over 45 minutes I don't have time to list any new items now. Totally ridicul...

Problem uploading video

Hello all, I have been having issues uploading videos to my listings from my phone. I have tried both the mobile eBay app as well as going to the classic website and going to my listings and the drop-down menu for editing there. I have tried several ...

Descriptions Not Loading

Has anyone else noticed that some seller descriptions aren't loading? I've tried clearing my cache/saved site data and it didn't help. It doesn't do it on every single listing, but enough of them to make me think that it's a site problem since it's o...

Messages is broke

Have to log in and click on messages to see if there are any new ones - no email alerts anymore, no overt notification on screen that there are new messages. Frustrating to buyers and sellers. I'm issuing apologies when eBay should be issuing a fix. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors