Report eBay Technical Issues
If you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. Share your experience here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller Hub Active Listings Display Issue

I just packaged and printed a shipping label for an order I received this morning. The six items in the order were OOS and I am not going to replace the items. So, I clicked on Out of Stock and ended all six listings. When the listings ended, the pag...

Screenshot 2024-05-12 105745.jpg

"Where's all the stuff? Our homepage is down, but the rest of eBay is fine"

Where's all the stuff?Our homepage is down, but the rest of eBay is fine. We'll have it back up in a moment. Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? It started to happen to me in the last two weeks and seems to get getting worse. I get l...

Cannot upload pictures to listing

I have tried uploading JPegs to my listing, but saying they are the wrong format!? Cache cleared - pictures are correct format (have even changed the size of them to see if this would help - using Windows 11 and on Google Chrome - any ideas??

Rate This Item in Feedback

Making the new "rate this item" a compulsory part of feedback is a mistake. On many purchases I would have been happy to provide positive feedback on the seller, but did not want to rate the item. Please make "rate this item" optional. I hope someone...

handling time

I have a recent buy awaiting shipment. I looked at the seller's info feed about shipping time and it says "ships 0 days after payment" does that mean same day or not at all??? Ebay estimated delivery is 5/15 to 5/20. My concern is the seller's feedba...

Resolved! Why are USPS Tracking Page and Ebay Delivery Information not in sync with each other?

Hello,Ebay says `Item delivered!'USPS says "Delivered to Agent for Final Delivery" and that status is stuck forever. Why is that? (It's not a 1 time only thing. I've seen this may times with my items. I already had my items delivered 3 months ago but...

$100 Credit for Offsite Ads Campaign

Hi all! When I received the offer on November 15th for Ebay's promotion "$100 Credit for trying Offsite Ads" I accepted it right away. Then, I began my campaign the same exact day. So far I have incurred $15 - $20 worth of fees. I am a little concern...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customer Support

I have been using eBay for 24 years now. In all that time I have never seen, the customer service side in such a state. It is near impossible to contact a human being in order to help solve a problem. When you call them, Ebay, you get an endless Loop...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors