cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

I have been using eBay for 24 years now. In all that time I have never seen, the customer service side in such a state. It is near impossible to contact a human being in order to help solve a problem. When you call them, Ebay, you get an endless Loop of "go find the answer here or there on line". This would be OK if you actually could. When you go to the supposed help pages on line you continue to get more endless useless looping **bleep**. Let's get this straight, after all we are not part of a self run community as they, Ebay would like you to think. Ebay is a large company that makes a lot of money off of the sellers and also the buyers and needs to be a lot more responsive to complaints and issues. I am not going into any details on the issues that I have had because I have done enough of that trying to solve an issue. I will, how every wait until, tok-tic-tok, to see if they even care about this post or my issues.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Customer Support

When you call them? There's the problem right there, eBay hasn't had a number for incoming calls since Covid. If you found the number googling, chances are you get a recorded response that just tells you to go online for help or you get a scammer. 

If you need customer service it requires them to give you a call back or a live chat. 
Contact Us 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Customer Support

One would think after 24 years you would you have realized this by now.

This is like most companies nowadays.

You might be surprised how quickly you might get an answer here...

Isn't that like saying I can't be bothered like customer service....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Customer Support

You may be better off asking your question here to get suggestions from experienced users.

To contact eBay, use the chat assistant to request a chat with an agent or a call back by starting on the Help & Contact page and following the links for your issue.

What options you see may depend on your particular issue and how busy that department is at the moment.

Try entering "agent" into the chat window. You may have to provide some context to reach the correct department. If you see a "Still need help?" or "More options" choice, either of those should lead to a call back option.

If nothing else works, try this link between 5am to 9:30pm Pacific Time:

https://www.ebay.com/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 4 of 4
latest reply